Hello

I don't know how long its been really, but I totally used to love Beyblade. And honestly, the only reason I started watching Beyblade was because I thought Rei was cute (yeah, bad reason, but that's how I get into series), but then after that, I started to like the series as a whole. And now, I miss this series really much. I also miss B-Daman and want to murder Bakugan but that's another story...

I don't have much Beyblade toys, only like five. But I'm interested in collecting more...someday.

So anyway, how I found this site, I was just looking around, browsing around seeing if there were still any active Beyblading sites, turns out, there's not really much. (Though, really, I was more of just looking for Kai x Rei stuff). Then I thought, "hm, I wonder if there are any Beyblade Forums that I could lurk around in". So, I type "Beyblade Forums" in Googles and was taken to this site. And that's how I found this site.

I join because I was like, "what the heck, just do it!". I probably won't be posting much because I'm sort of a lurker, just hiding in the corner, watching.

Anyway, please to meet you.
Welcome to WBO! Smile

Do you know about MFB?
(Oct. 29, 2009  8:18 PM)Aqua Wrote: Welcome to WBO! Smile

Do you know about MFB?

I know of it, but i have yet to watch it.