Hello

Sup people i'm Paul when i was little i used to play with beyblades now i only enjoy only the anime witch is really cool XD i'm big fan of beyblade is just the age that doesnt alowed me to play anymore :\ sucks i know when you are 18 your eyes fly on girls (places where usualy guys look ) and you cant go with a toy in your hand ask that girl to go on date with you Tongue_outJoyful_2 anyway gona look around and download the Metal fight BeyBlade as well Tongue_out_wink
hey welcome , there are lots of people in your age who still play, there are even some tournaments.(:
well in my country girls sometimes are prety ideotic but what can i do anyway i wouldnt have time to play still i always wanted a good beyblade pc game but it isnt XD
thx , though i found this place by googling for Metal Fight Beyblade but i guess i liked this place so i registered XD
(Oct. 12, 2009  4:07 PM)BEER4Spam Wrote: i always wanted a good beyblade pc game but it isnt XD
Firstly, Welcome to the WBO Grin

Theres a game being developed by Zone, Me and a few others called Beyblade Gravity and you should try it - its good!
Hey m8. Smile Welcome
Hey man. welcome to the WBO!
thx alot guys and where do i get that game Grin ?
(Oct. 12, 2009  3:35 PM)BEER4Spam Wrote: and you cant go with a toy in your hand ask that girl to go on date with you Tongue_outJoyful_2
Yes you can. I haven't met a person yet that can hate a person for having an interesting/uncommon hobby (that's not socially inappropriate). It makes for a very entertaining conversation.
Enjoy the Forum.