Hello.

I've been on here for a few days now and i thought i should probably make one of these to get to know people. I just recently got back into Beyblade. It's been about 5 years since i stopped Blading. I would like to get to know what all the new stuff is about like MFB. It all looks really cool. So msg me and we'll talk about the game.
Welcome!

It's probably best to search the forums, since there is just so much that's been discussed and researched.
Yeah that's what i have been doing. I haven't really found what MFB Blade i should get no one has told me like a decent answer.
I'm sure you've seen this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

If you are just starting out and have some money to spend than Pegasis DX + BB-22 is the route to go. It'll run you around 80 bucks
To be honest i really just want a Defensive Blade.
If you get BB-22, you'll be able to make Libra D125B. It's a pretty decent Defensive Blade. If you want more than decent, you'll have to get other Beyblades.
Rock leone or leone and libra are good.
Anyways Welcome Smile
Cool cool. Thanks for the help. Any good sites you suggest to get my stuff off of?
I'm from England so the best for me is:
www.theintoy.co.uk
They ship to other places aswell though.
And avoid toywiz's online shop.
Entirely too expensive.
Ah. Yeah i saw like ab bunch of posts about them, but i have no idea what MFB are worth.
Not what Toywiz is asking.
Alright. I'm in Utah so there is like no one who knows what this is since Utah is socially lost.
Welcome! Grin Where ya from?
quick rule of thumb that i use is for a booster $15-$20 USD unless it is a hybrid beyblade ( price estimate does not include shipping) and $20-$30 for a starter. Unless it is a hybrid. (does not include shipping (special acception would be storm pegasis105RF) ) Also i estimates are based on ebay but if you are buying from ebay try to buy from dickson_c or buzztoy2007. Anyways welcome to the WBO i hope you enjoy it here. Smile
Welcome! Smile
(Aug. 18, 2009  5:06 PM)B3ASTLY Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! We have cookies! Smile

Damn, I'm totally in for the cookies.
Chocked_2 Wheres the cookies. i want some. Pinching_eyes_2 Seriously. XD