Hello

Hello everyone!
Im one of bladers from Czech Republic.You guys can be happy that you can battle someone.Here in CR are only about 200 bladers,and half of them haven't made contact with others,so we don't know how many bladers are here then,and of course we have no tournaments Unhappy
I am happy to be here and talk with others from worldwide.IF this reads someone from CR,please PM me!
Also I have popular Czech blog about beyblade and that is beybladesvet.blog.cz
And last but not least,I have the Diablo Nemesis Dragren Version(I won that from BBG giveaway)
That is probably everything from me and I hope some bladers in my country will read this.
Welcome to the WBO! I've never seen a blader from the Czech Republic before... Is it big over there, even though there's only around 200? Anyways, make sure to read the rules and the Welcome PM from Kai-V so you can have lots of fun! PM me if you need any help or want a signature/avatar. I hope you enjoy it here~!
~China
I've already read that,i didnt use this account about 6 months(when i registered).Nope nothing big is here.I know about 20 bladers
Welcome back then......... I guess
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure you read Kai-V's message and have fun!
Well, welcome~ Hope you enjoy the stay, broad your bey-spirit and... Yeah, we have bey spirit!