Hello

Hi

I'm "Izhkoort", I'm a 22 years immature argentinian, and I started rediscovering beyblade this year
but... "rediscovering"? I meant to say that i knew beyblade at the age of 10/12, but for the economic crisis it was too dificult to adquire anything imported, because of the price, so, this year my goddaughter remembered me how it was to play with a beyblade, and here I am, 10 years more childish.

Nice to meet you all!
(Oct. 02, 2012  6:11 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I'm a 22 years immature Argentinian and 10 years more childish.

AHAHAHA, you'll fit in just well here. Have fun XD
Hello there,
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization. I hope you have a great time here.
If you needed any help, feel free to send me a private message, I would be glad to help.
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Im not exactly twenty two but i still act like an eight year old! (Probably why everyone at high school thinks ive got a loose screw) Anyway, welcome! The pm kai v sent you is important so please read it!
Hello and Welcome to the WBO! Here in the WBO we are all friendly, so needn't worry. We won't bite you...

Haha just kidding.

Hope you enjoy and have a blast. And hopefully you time here will last a life time.
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. I'm always around.
thanks for your welcomes

Viral, if you are kidding when you say "we won't bite you", that means i'm going to be bitten? lol
Hey!Welcome to the WBO!Hope you have fun here!(sorry for the late reply)
have a fun time here! after you pick up a few beys, head over to beyblade customizations and try to learn some stuff. i'm sure you'll pick up fast, just like i did.
(Oct. 10, 2012  3:56 AM)ukdl123 Wrote: have a fun time here! after you pick up a few beys, head over to beyblade customizations and try to learn some stuff. i'm sure you'll pick up fast, just like i did.

I had asked a few questions, but in the plastic Q&A, but basic questions, i have something in mind through, thanks for the advice
Welcome to the WBO! You'll like it here! Make sure to have lots of fun!