Hello

Hi,

I am from Montreal and I discovered the Beyblade universe when they passed the Season 1 Beyblade in my TV. In the first sight, Beyblade catched my attention and I became addict to this show. Day after day, I never missed one episode but when I grew up, the interest for the show wasn't the same as before. Now, I am 18 years old and I am in College. One of my friends, Beynval, wants me to relove Beyblade and fortunately, it can be.

Sorry for my English, my first language is French.
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Ur english's better than mine dude=D
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
Beybrad can u plz read my pm about the tournament and tell me what u think of it?
Dranzer, LOL feels so weird calling u that bro, the tournaments gonna be sick:p
sorry, i glanced over it but forgot to respond, i will get on that
I can't wait for the tournament, it will be awesome!

Btw, how many will attending the tournament?
Up until now... about 15... im trying to make it to 20... xD
u should bring some of ur nerd yu gi oh friends!
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AVATAR LOL. get one from kai-v.
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:32 AM)Beynval Wrote: Up until now... about 15... im trying to make it to 20... xD
u should bring some of ur nerd yu gi oh friends!
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AVATAR LOL. get one from kai-v.

Yes, make it to twenty or more if you can. Hm, I think you are pretty a nerd in my eyes.
Im not the one wearing glasses and having good grades at schoolWink
u could have found a more original username.
Pm Kai-V about ur signature or ur avatar and tell her exactly what u want ! also tell her
ur one of my friends that will be at the tournament!
r u crazy, uve seen my house, it isnt THAT big, 20 is a pretty good number for me.
im trying as hard as i can with Kai-V right now... Wink
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:41 AM)Beynval Wrote: Im not the one wearing glasses and having good grades at schoolWink
u could have found a more original username.
Pm Kai-V about ur signature or ur avatar and tell her exactly what u want ! also tell her
ur one of my friends that will be at the tournament!

Glasses are trendy. We need to make a Beyblade crew and have a name for it.
Dude u r UNBELIEVABLE. no. not a good idea. haha xD
glasses are trendy, but not yours. typical asian nerd. and u should read the other threads to learn more about mfb customizations and all... ull need it at the tournament.
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:46 AM)Beynval Wrote: Dude u r UNBELIEVABLE. no. not a good idea. haha xD
glasses are trendy, but not yours. typical asian nerd. and u should read the other threads to learn more about mfb customizations and all... ull need it at the tournament.

You just want to hide from your real identity, for me, you are obviously a real asian nerd when I saw you in the morning with big lens glasses. Well, I guess I need to check some informations for the tournament.

Twenty is alright but the question is if you can get twenty persons.

Btw, can you post a topic for your tournament event?
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:49 AM)Dranzer. Wrote: You just want to hide from your real identity, for me, you are obviously a real asian nerd when I saw you in the morning with big lens glasses.

U R PUSHING MY LIMITS LOL. and thats why i wear contact lenses... GET URS ASAP...=.=

and up until now we have 15 almost definite attendees... all we have to do is settle a date that shall be cool with the most people... im sure kai-v can find a few friend and i can pop out a few other azns.... and u should also bring ur yu gi oh friends. I think sang ji can bring one or 2 friends also... We shouldnt spam this board.. it isnt a chat room... lets just talk it over msn.=.=
a more official thread will be made 2morrow or after 2morrow about the event! so be patient!
Welcome!
Welcome!
And don't worry Dranzer, I wear glasses too! We need to make some sort of alliance with the rest of the glasses wearing race in the world and defeat ALL!
Beyneval and Dranzer, when convos get more personal you can take them to PMs....welcome to the WBO though. Grin Have fun here. Smile
Welcome... Grin
Also.. i have glasses to.. but i dont wear them. lol i have better eye sight then my bro and he wears his glasses all the time. lol
Welcome to WBO
hope you enjoy it here
x3
(Jul. 18, 2009  2:25 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Welcome!
And don't worry Dranzer, I wear glasses too! We need to make some sort of alliance with the rest of the glasses wearing race in the world and defeat ALL!

Amen to that. I don't were glasses, but i would choose them over contacts any day.

Beynvl, you really should back off. If ur not a nerd then u must be a bully. Thats the way i see it, at least.

An a nicer note:
WELCOME DRANZER
(Jul. 19, 2009  3:29 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Amen to that. I don't were glasses, but i would choose them over contacts any day.

Beynvl, you really should back off. If ur not a nerd then u must be a bully. Thats the way i see it, at least.

An a nicer note:
WELCOME DRANZER

Contacts aren't that uncomfortable, and as u become more and more blind... the glasses will slightyly deform the look of eye area since when u wear glasses, ur eyes appear smaller.

and i don't know if it was a jk or not, but im not a bully... hes my friend... and older than me xD