Hello

Shade here, new to the site, just thought I say and hi and such.
Thank You
Welcome! Tell us a bit about yourself.
Welcome!
Thanks, I feel welcomed

(Jul. 14, 2009  2:34 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Welcome! Tell us a bit about yourself.

Well, I've been a beyblade ever since it first came out, big fan of the Dranzer BeyBlades, and I came here hoping to make a few friends, find a couple of beyblades, and learn about these new MFB.
Hi! the I liked the dranzers too. the composition of an MFB is quite different from the original plastica beyblades, the idea remains the same, but the formula has just been improved since back then SO MUCH, a good way to learn more about it is probably to try it out! Where are you from? maybe you can come to the next event near you, I'm sure you'll be able get a taster there if you haven't already bought an MFB
I live down in Texas, and I would like to purchase one of the MFB's.
i would expect, outside of asia, the best bet is getting one online, check out the beymarket theres advice on which ones you should get for competitive play, as well as which website sells them
welcome!
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:30 AM)Zero328 Wrote: i would expect, outside of asia, the best bet is getting one online, check out the beymarket theres advice on which ones you should get for competitive play, as well as which website sells them

*nods* I see, thanks for the info, I take a look.
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
thanks ^^
Greetings, and welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! Grin

Words
Thank you ^^