Hello!

My name is Martin. I'm 13 and I'm from Estonia. I joined this place when it was created about 2 years ago, but never got around to start posting. Beyblade was once quite popular in Estonia, now I'd be quite surprised if anyone even remembers it. Since I live in a small village and didn't really have a chance to get the beyblades when they were here so I've ordered some from ebay some years ago and I've played with those a bit. But let's face it, it isn't very fun to blade alone and to have nothing to customize made my beyheart go into hibernation once again. But now it's summer and my beyheart has once again awaken. Nice to meet you.Tongue_out_wink
Aha, that made me smile. Welcome to the WBO. Smile Hopefully you can get some people in your area interested too~
Welcome! Grin
(Jul. 07, 2009  1:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: Hopefully you can get some people in your area interested too~

Perhaps once BMF comes out it will be shown here aswell. That should do the trick.
You live in Estonia...

Let's see...

No info about releasing MFB to Estonia yet
^^^^You sure are depressing :\
Anyway, welcome! I'm glad you started posting and that your getting back into beyblading.
How can you not be when it's easyer for a martian to buy a beyblade than you.Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
Was talking to FelGrand......
I'm sure your exaggerating a little. Anyway, everything should be better once BMF is released. Smile
Welcome Smile I hope you can bring lots of Beyheart to your village!
Welcome