Hello!

Tongue_out hello, my name is jayden, my friends, Jeremy, Derek, Nate, Mark, Tristan, and Jordan, all love beyblade, pokemon, and other things, and now back to me, okay, like i said my name is Jayden, i am 11 years old and going to be 12 this year, and now to my beys, i have: Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, Meteo L-drago, Rock Zurafa, Thermal Lacerta, Thermal Pisces, Cyber Aquario, Hyper Aquario, Burn Fireblaze, Poison Scorpio, Poison Virgo, Poison Pegasus, Flame Byxis, Gravity Destroyer, Hades Kerbecs, Twisted Tempo, Fury Capricorn, Grand Cetus, Grand Capricorn, Bakushin Susanow, Cyclone Hurculeo, Poison Zurafa, Fusion Hades (AD145SWD), Death Quetzalcoatl, Hyper Orso, Earth Wolf, Lightning L-Drago, Ray Gil, Earth Eagle, Earth Virgo, and Counter Scorpio. And this is me and all about me {mostly}
sup welcome to the wbo i hope u hav a great time here
Hi you, I'm Duck! Welcome to the WBO! Joyful_2 I hope you have a great time here! Make certain you read your Welcome PM from Kai-V and the rules! That's a sweet collection you have! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me!
welcome to wbo glad to your freinds name is tristan cuz thats my name too.
Welcome to the WBO. Seems like you have a good collection for a beginner. Make sure you read the rules and be careful what you post. Have a good time

Thankyou, {ALL}
Hey! Sounds like your forum says your introducing yourself. I am the BCC (Beyblade Beginners Club) owner. Please look for the BBC thread in the your creations forum and comment! We can use honor members!