Hello.

Haha, I've been posting, but totally did not see this here. Just posting this to say hi so you guys will be more familiar with seeing my name around here.

Also, I'm wondering if any here is or knows someone who is good with making signatures, but I'd sure like one!
Welcome to the WBO Smile PM Kai-V, she might be willing to make you one.
Thank you very much.
Welcome to the WBO. Grin Why not tell is a bit about yourself?
Welcome to the WBO. Smile
Welcome.
(Jun. 28, 2009  7:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Grin Why not tell is a bit about yourself?

Can do. I'm currently in college, I'm a rising Junior, and on my school's Track and Field team. I currently hold the school record in Discus, and #2 on the team in Shot Put. I plan to work hard to keep improving my Discus record and to regain my #1 spot in Shot Put. As you can pick up, I'm a pretty competitive person.

I've been Beyblading since my 8th grade year, on and off. I got hooked after watching the show and one my friends gave me a Grip Attacker (now broken and deceased...). My first beyblades I purchased were Galzzly (sp?) and Dragoon F. Galzzly broke because it sucked, and Dragoon Fighter didn't work so well for me. Which lead to me getting Driger and Galeon, which I still love.

And yea, I'm from youtube...lol
Well, you sound nice. Grin I hope you enjoy yourself here. Joyful_3

Galeon is a great blade also. Smile

You should look into getting your hands on some MFB. Joyful_3
Hold, from youtube? Lol i don't get it, sorry Unhappy
As in, he is a blader from youtube who talked to a member here and has now signed up himself? I imagine so.
I see. But where in fact are you from? Like on the Globe not the internet xP. You might find some tournys or meets comin' up where you are.
(Jun. 28, 2009  8:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well, you sound nice. Grin I hope you enjoy yourself here. Joyful_3

Galeon is a great blade also. Smile

You should look into getting your hands on some MFB. Joyful_3

I currently own Libra DF125B. I'm currently working on deciding what I want to get next. It will most likely be Leone D125B Starter + Storm Pegasis 105F. Storm Pegasis would make sense for me to own since my name in Latin translates to Storm.

Kool-kid - I'm from North Carolina.
Lol thanks, and Thats pretty cool your name is Storm in latin.
from what i have heard north carolina is awesome

welcome Grin
(Jun. 28, 2009  8:37 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I currently own Libra DF125B. I'm currently working on deciding what I want to get next. It will most likely be Leone D125B Starter + Storm Pegasis 105F. Storm Pegasis would make sense for me to own since my name in Latin translates to Storm.

Kool-kid - I'm from North Carolina.

Welcome to WBO! If you are interested, I have a Storm Pegasis up for auction in my thread.../shameless plug

Anyway, what's your Youtube account? I'll sub you.
Lol, it's alright. Just depends on where you live. North Carolina is divided into thirds: Mountains, Piedmont, and Coastal Plains. Mountains suck because it's cold all the time, I live in the Piedmont and it's cool with all the cities and stuff, and Coastal Plains has the beaches and stuffs so it's cool there.

EDIT:

Quote:Welcome to WBO! If you are interested, I have a Storm Pegasis up for auction in my thread.../shameless plug

Anyway, what's your Youtube account? I'll sub you.

I'll check it out!

My youtube account is the same as is here.
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:29 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Lol, it's alright. Just depends on where you live. North Carolina is divided into thirds: Mountains, Piedmont, and Coastal Plains. Mountains suck because it's cold all the time, I live in the Piedmont and it's cool with all the cities and stuff, and Coastal Plains has the beaches and stuffs so it's cool there.

EDIT:

I'll check it out!

My youtube account is the same as is here.

Sweet. Also, you should consider coming to Midwest Beyblade Summit! The link is in my sig, along with my auction. I'd love to see you!
welcome to the wbo
Appreciate all the welcomes!