Hello.

Hello Everyone, im Krad.
I have been a beyblader since they were first released in europe. I live in England and would consider myself to be quite a tough opponent. I use my own custom beyblade most of the time. Won't tell you anything about it, except for the fact I call it Shadow Fox. I also have a 'Beyblade apprentice' Who uses the 'Silver Fox' Beyblade (also custom).

We look forwards to matching our blade against you some day.

Pleasure to be here.
Finding opponents in the UK won't be very hard Wink However, there's no point in not telling us about it, as we definitely understand pretty much every secret of Beyblade there is, collectively ...

Welcome!
Whereabouts in the UK do you live. Want to see this lol.
Welcome! There's plenty of bladers in the UK for you, just look around the site.
hi my name is Dragoona but my real name is Jason
(Jun. 20, 2009  11:01 PM)Dragoona Wrote: hi my name is Dragoona but my real name is Jason

please make your own introduction thread, not post this in someone else's Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Though, as Brad already said, there is no real point in not telling your combo as we know the uses of most the parts already. Have you heard of the new MFB?
Also, good beybladers use more than one custom depending on what the opponent is using Wink
Welcome Grin.
I dunno how I missed this. Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 North or South UK?
I'm a Little late,
but Welcome to the WBO, nice to see another UK blader Grin
I'm late aswell (we all missed this :p)

Welcome to the WBO! UK members FTW! Grin
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome!
Welcome to wbo Smile
Hi!
I have this feeling that I should battle you, but I live in Australia!
(Jun. 20, 2009  9:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Finding opponents in the UK won't be very hard Wink However, there's no point in not telling us about it, as we definitely understand pretty much every secret of Beyblade there is, collectively ...

Welcome!

Thanks for all the replies and sorry i did not reply sooner.

As for my 'custom' I think y'find that none of you will know the attack ring, because it's 'home made'. Whilst I understand I can't use it in official tournaments or anything, I like to use it in everything else. The bitchip sticker is also original, but other than that, they are existing parts. I wont tell you which ones, but their black. Happy hint :3.

Those of you asking where I live, im currently living in the south east of England, in the city of canterbury with my 'BeyBuddies' and 'Apprentice'. It's all a bit of roleplay really. Why? because were making a beyblade fanfilm for you tube, which should be out pretty soon. Also, for any of you folks who want to get ripped to shreds by me, I often attend the MCM exposition in london in may and october of every year, where they hold little tournaments. Which is funny because their all dressed up as anime characters. Nothing like creaming Uchiha Itachi's flash leopard 2 ahaha.

I've not entered many tournaments, but in the odd few I have, I use a custom that consists mainly of black parts. Sometimes I change it around so, don't think you know what to expect.

Well, i hope some of you reply, would be nice to get to know you guys.

Also, ill see if I can't get my 'apprentice' to make a profile on here. After all you have to get creamed by him before you can get creamed by me. :3

Toodles.