Hello

Hi,

I'm a 19 years old guy from Canada. Before you say anything, remember that you're never too old for something that you truly like!

So I remember being young and watching the classic Beyblade, the very first generation, but very quickly everything had vanished from my memory. Many years later, I accidentally clicked on a Beyblade video on Youtube, and then I realized that it is something amazing, something super-cool. And yes, I went crazy over Beyblades (plastic ones, I shall mention), and watched all the episodes of all the seasons, starting with the first one, then V-Force, and finally G Revolution. I never really liked the new Metal Masters, hopefully that will change soon enough.

Now you might think "Wth is wrong with this guy. He's in college, isn't he supposed to be running around partying all night and having fun?" Well, yes, I do that, but go figure, who would've thought that Beyblades would have such a strong "childhood-comeback", as I call it, on myself.

Anyway, I started buying Beyblades online, and I also asked all of my buddies. Their reaction to me begging them for their plastics were hilarious, but now totally worth it; I have about 40 plastics, and of course the Dranzer Flame Beydish!

So anyway, enough talking; I really hope to meet all of you and share my passion, something that I enjoy doing in my free time, with you guys!

|ArboR|
You know, Your not the only one who likes beyblades in your age!
Anyways, Welcome! Read the message Kai-V sent you! (just a reminder, Kai-V is a FEMALE)

be a good sport and share your beyblade knowledge!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile

Also fell free to PM me if you need anything. Im always around.

If your in Canada you should check out Beyblade Crusade in May. Ill be there.
Hello, Welcome To World Beyblade Organization! Dont forget to read the rules, be useful to the other and don't get warned. If you need any help you can use 'search' or PM always welcome.
Stay Tuned, Be safe, Enjoy and nice to meet you!
(Apr. 12, 2012  4:23 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: If your in Canada you should check out Beyblade Crusade in May. Ill be there.

Oh, I will be there for sure. I even heard that people from the US pack their bags and get there as well.
(Apr. 12, 2012  8:27 PM)Arborlite Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2012  4:23 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: If your in Canada you should check out Beyblade Crusade in May. Ill be there.

Oh, I will be there for sure. I even heard that people from the US pack their bags and get there as well.

Ill be there. Im travelin from NC. Im really looking forward to it.
Hey what's up! I'm only 12 and my mother is telling me to MOVE ON. I just can't though. Even though I didn't watch the old series back then, Beyblades just have an effect on me thats what you call "Never Ending". Maybe one day I will give it up, but for now I want to enjoy it while it lasts.
hi welcome too the wbo if you need any help just pm me
There are quite a few members with ages that range between 18-27, I'm sure you'll fit in!
welcome to the WBO.......check out the help function and the search function........and if you need any help then PM me..