Hello!

I found my old plastic Beyblades while getting ready to move and remembered just how much fun they were. I dunno what it is, but I think the customization really does it for me. So, I was considering getting back into it. A few questions, though:

1) Do the new Beyblades come with those little manuals in which the stats of multiple Beyblades are listed? Or at least some way of defining them for that particular Beyblade?

2) I imagine I can find out where tournaments and events are held near me, so would I go on a sub-forum to find out where some are by my area?

3) I don't have transportation at the moment, besides public. So, if I could find people to blade against in my area, that'd be pretty awesome, cause I don't wanna buy them and use them every once in a blue moon hahaha.

4) What would be the best beyblade for a beginner, and how would I find out articles on customizing, launching, maintenance, etc?

soooooooo hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee Iiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Greetings, gentlemen and gentlewomen!
Welcome to the WBO! to answer your first question, there are assembly manuals that come with each bey and on the actual packaging there are stats for each individual part. For your second question, there are plenty of tournaments everywhere so i am sure you can find something. if you want to request a battle with someone in your area, try going to the WBO General here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-General . As for which bey is the best beginner bey, it all depends on if your looking for an attack, defense, or stamina bey. I am not very educated on how well the new beys do, but I'm sure an expert here such as Ultrablader and Raigeko13 can help you. Anyway, hope I could help and once again welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! I hope we can battle some day and I hope you getm back into Beyblade!
Hey welcome have fun and read the rules.
And make sure to pm any of us if you need help with bey blades.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To answer your fourth question:I would say go to beywiki to look at the beys and bey channel will show you launching strategies and things like that.