Hello

Hello my name is Gravity Knights I was invited by this user chrishawn so can someone show me how to use this website please because I'm lost
Sure
Sure
Welcome! Just follow this link and read the rules carefully and you should be fine, http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17
Hi and welcome to the WBO hope you enjoy! and make sure you read the rules very carefully if you dont want to get warned
Welcome to the WBO! XD Read carefully the rules and for any problem you can send me a pm Wink
Thank you well it nice to meet you guys would you guys like to be friends
Hey welcome and if the rules don't help you then just pm an advance member ( the one with their names in I italics) or you could pm a moderators but advance members pm back quicker.
So what to do if I want to do rank match or my be collected faces so how do I make this work for me because I am absolutely completely lost mor likely I now how to post and send private messages I don't know how to do the special stuff like you guy can do so can some help me out quickly because I getting frustrated so if you read this thread can you guys give me as many replies especially members who been on here for a very long time so some great replies so if you can alert Kai-V I'm really need this user so give me some good replies
bro read kai-v's pm if now patiens read all forums you will know everything
hi welcoem to wbo!! make sure u read the rules they r most important
So Gravity Knights I see you have a problem right So I'm going to tell you every thing I know First up is posting this is a way to communicate with your friends and pot for news,questions,and if you want to plan a tournament Second is rank match you have to have a subscribe card to battle in tournaments Third is beywiki this page helps you able to know about new beyblade spinning tops calendar this shows you other users birthday so you users please post here you guy don't understand this guy need serious help so please replies as many as the users on the website so please post here I did all can do still so please post here this is my best friend I grew up with him so give this guy all the help he can get please
Thanks chrishawn at lest somebody gave me information it had to be my best friend
And no need to thank me you already did
Chrishawn when was Cyber Pegasus was your favorite beyblade
Because Strom Pegasus use to be you favorite
Take this to private messages because this is suppose to be a introduction thread .This may turn into spam if u continue.Sorry i forgot to welcome you in all of this .Welcome to the WBO!
Agree to ^^^(above) . Check out th!nk's guide on how to make good posts and not get warned in the world beyblade organization forum:'questions and comments' . Oh and Hi! Welcome!(waves hand happily,wave-ily and frantically)
welcome and remember to ask people questions through Pm's to understand more about beyblades.
Hey Nickolas Johnson you spelled beyblade wrong
You spelled beyblade wrong
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:11 AM)Gravity Knights Wrote: So what to do if I want to do rank match or my be collected faces so how do I make this work for me because I am absolutely completely lost mor likely I now how to post and send private messages I don't know how to do the special stuff like you guy can do so can some help me out quickly because I getting frustrated so if you read this thread can you guys give me as many replies especially members who been on here for a very long time so some great replies so if you can alert Kai-V I'm really need this user so give me some good replies

Dude just read the rules again, you can get face boosters from winning contest or wining tournaments.