Hello

Hey there all you fun looking people! Despite being a fan of the anime for many years, I've only recently become interested in acquiring a few beyblades of my own. I'm still working on getting the lingo down so I hope you can forgive me if my wording is a bit off.

My first experiences assembling a beyblade, launching one and subsequently missing my target all happened only a few months ago. After giving it a couple more tries and getting a better feel for it I was completely hooked. Since then I've gotten a few beyblades that I fiddle around with: Rock Pegasus, Earth Eagle and a few others. I still haven't been able to have a proper battle with anyone because I live out in Hawaii and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest out here but that's one of my main reasons for joining. I want to learn as much as I can so I can eventually show it to other people and get them interested as well.

Anyway, that's my little spiel. Hope it wasn't too boring. I look forward to meeting and learning from all of you! Tongue_out_wink
WELCOME TO THE WBO!!! If you like beyblading ..u r going to like this site too..and your beys are good...esp. Eagle. In my area as well...there aren't many bladers but WBO compensates for that. Make sure you read this before posting
Hey, welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions or troubles, PM me!