Hello =)

Hey my name's Bethany but people call me Beth.
I love watching Beyblade and a couple of other anime's.
Also i love to draw to X)
Im from the Uk (sheffield)
Im not nasty to people , unless they are nasty to me. Im open i'll be friends with anyone if they want to me my friend really. =)
Hello welcome have you seen the new metal fight beyblades yet?
Hey Kyouyat-Beth!
I'm glad you joined finaly, now you can stop asking me
questions because the information I give you is off here (lol)

Enjoy the WBO Smile
If you have any questions, ask me on MSN (as we are talking now XD)
Yay! Another girl and another UK member! Are you friends with MariahRay, OzumaLeeMax and/or KaiBrooklynRaul by any chance? They live in Sheffield too. Grin

Anyways, welcome to the WBO. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. Joyful_3 It'd be great it you could come to our UK tourney too. Grin

Tourney Link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...Revolution

Oh btw, if you like to draw, do you have a dA account? Smile

Gosh I'm in a friendly/happy mood today. XD
Yep ive seen them alright , they are really cool X3
Hi welcome! Im pretty sure there's a UK tournament going on (not sure of deteails. ) Also, don't forget to mark yourself on the map Joyful_2 .
Yes i have a deviantart account , mainly sonic styled drawings on there though. Uncertain not ery good at Anime style XD;

and no im not friends with them but its good to know there is some more beyblade fans in sheffGrin
(Apr. 18, 2009  11:56 PM)Kyouyat-Beth Wrote: and no im not friends with them but its good to know there is some more beyblade fans in sheffGrin

Your lucky that you have people that like it right near you Gasp
I'm lonely up here! XD
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Really? Wow, what a coincedence. I was sure you'd been invited by them or something. So you just found us randomly? Gasp

And don't put yourself down, I'm sure you're fine. You don't have to be good at every style anyways. XD ...........can we have a link? :3
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Smile

Thank you X)
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:01 AM)Rocky Wrote: Really? Wow, what a coincedence. I was sure you'd been invited by them or something. So you just found us randomly? Gasp

And don't put yourself down, I'm sure you're fine. You don't have to be good at every style anyways. XD ...........can we have a link? :3

Sure you can
http://ash-the-mongoose.deviantart.com/
there you go Grin
and i was invited by Neekalert (i think thats his username unless i wrote it wrong XDWink
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:01 AM)Rocky Wrote: Really? Wow, what a coincedence. I was sure you'd been invited by them or something. So you just found us randomly? Gasp

I invited her just before, she's a roleplaying friend of mine.
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile It seems that you are already making friends Wink
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:07 AM)Aqua Wrote: Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile It seems that you are already making friends Wink

Yeah , and thank you i will Grin
Haha, you're really good at that style. So cute and colourful. Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO! There are so many UK members XD.
welcome to wbo Smile
Welcome to the community. Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin