Hello

Hi everyone,

I'm Mistrix636, I live in the UK, and I've been a fan of Beyblade since I was about 16 years old. Yeah, I know, strange age to get in to Beyblade but what the hey. As well as Beyblade I'm in to many other anime and manga, and I'm an avid cosplayer. From Beyblade I'm cosplaying Tyson at the moment with my partner who is cosplaying Kai, although I want to cosplay Kai as well at some point. As well as cosplaying Beyblade I have a rather large collection of the actual Beyblades them selves. I have pretty much every Dranzer Beyblade that was ever brought out (can you tell my favourite character was Kai?), including the Black Dranzer Beyblade, which IS real and official (I've had people tell me in the past it doesn't exist or is a fake), along with nearly every Drigger Beyblade too.

Well, enough about me, what about you guys?:3
Welcome to the WBO Grin
Woop another UK blader, You should come to Spinoff (UK tournament) we are having at the Excel in London in May. you can find out more info here - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...Revolution

Also have you heard of Metal Fight beyblades?
Hey, welcome to WBO Smile
There's a lot of UK members here and there's a tournament coming up soon.
Also have you heard of MFB?
Expect to see me at the tournament. After all, I am cosplaying Tyson to the Expo, and what's a tournemant without Tyson there, huh? -gives a cheeky grin-

As for MFB, yeah, I've heard about it, but mainly just whispers.

Oh, forgot to mention. Fave seasons are 1 and 3. Can't beat the original, and the thrid season just rocked. The costumes were AWESOMENESS it self Smile
Come to the tourney!........are you by any chance from the BB-Nation (I think that's the name)? Your avatar is similiar.

How old are you now btw? If you don't mind me asking.
BB-Nation FTW! I'm actually the co-founder, as appointed by the founder, Yuki-Kiba-Chan LOL. As for how old I am...well, I was born on August 31st 1985. Folks can work it our for themselves Smile
(Mar. 27, 2009  9:59 PM)Mistrix636 Wrote: As for MFB, yeah, I've heard about it, but mainly just whispers.

Ok. Well it's a new beyblade series released in Japan in August 2008. It's an entirely new seires with new characters and everything. Here' s an article about it from Beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade And if you read around the forums you'll quickly learn a lot of info about it.
Hope you enjoy it here at WBO btw Smile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan sounds awfully familiar......I'm sure I know that name from somewhere other than BB-Nation. Chocked

And I just wanted to know how long you'd liked beyblade for, so you know. XD

Blading Tyson will be great. XD Were you at the Expo in October? I saw a Rei, Kai and Tala wandering about but didn't speak to them. Anyways, get the other BBN members on here. And make them buy MFBs. XD
Wow, you're older than me. Gasp Welcome!
Hey welcome to the WBO seems lie we have another UK blader
Come check out the MFB's if you have the time
I think this store would be great if you ever intend on buying MFB's
http://theintoy.com/ enjoy your stay!
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:06 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yuki-Kiba-Chan sounds awfully familiar......I'm sure I know that name from somewhere other than BB-Nation. Chocked

And I just wanted to know how long you'd liked beyblade for, so you know. XD

Blading Tyson will be great. XD Were you at the Expo in October? I saw a Rei, Kai and Tala wandering about but didn't speak to them. Anyways, get the other BBN members on here. And make them buy MFBs. XD

Yuki is EVERYWHERE. She's mainly on DeviantArt, and I think she might be on here too, but not sure about that. And yes, I was at the Expo in October, I was Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2 and Edward Elric most of the time, in either his normal clothes of the Millatary uniform. Basically if you saw someone wearing a blue uniform with blonde hair braided and wearing glasses about, that was me. The Rei was Yuki-Kiba-Chan and the Kai and Tala are members of BB-Nation too.
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, you're older than me. Gasp Welcome!

I'm older then nearly everyone i know -rolls eyes- Just goes to show you're never too old to Beyblade Smile
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:08 PM)TehAlex Wrote: Hey welcome to the WBO seems lie we have another UK blader
Come check out the MFB's if you have the time
I think this store would be great if you ever intend on buying MFB's
http://theintoy.com/ enjoy your stay!

Actually, it was from there I got my Black Dranzer Beyblade. Maybe someone can help me. I'm after the HMS Dranzer and Dragoon Beyblades, but everytime they come up on ebay, they're gone in a flash.Anyone know of a relable site I can try and get them from?
Sorry, don't really remember anyone from KH2 and FMA as they're so popular. ^^;

So have you dragged your partner into this or does he/she like beyblade too? XD
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: Sorry, don't really remember anyone from KH2 and FMA as they're so popular. ^^;

So have you dragged your partner into this or does he/she like beyblade too? XD

Actually, she kinda dragged me in to it, not that i put up THAT much resistance Smile. Actually Yuki-Kiba-Chan is my partner Smile
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, you're older than me. Gasp Welcome!

I was just gonna say lmao.

Welcome to the WBO! (Just no more 12 unders come anymore)
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:20 PM)Driger Wrote: I was just gonna say lmao.

Welcome to the WBO! (Just no more 12 unders come anymore)

-rolls eyes in remembered frustration- I remember one time I was a mod on a forum called MultiChoice, many many moons ago. The amount of under 12's we had on there was unbelievable, complete madness. It was all me and the others could do to keep them kicked off.

And Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me so far, you're all very kind Smile
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:16 PM)Mistrix636 Wrote: Actually, she kinda dragged me in to it, not that i put up THAT much resistance Smile. Actually Yuki-Kiba-Chan is my partner Smile

Wow small world. Everything's connected. ^^; Uh, just to clarify, which Rei was Yuki? As there are two. ^^; http://beyblade-nation.deviantart.com/ar...n-96075840

Uh, sorry for all the questions, I can be too chatty. ^^;

LOL, Driger you're like ten anyways. If you believe yourself to be a decent member then surely there are other under twelves out there that could be good members too? Plus we'll have heaps of young 'uns when MFBs kick off over here. Prepare yourselves mentally now. XD
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:26 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wow small world. Everything's connected. ^^; Uh, just to clarify, which Rei was Yuki? As there are two. ^^; http://beyblade-nation.deviantart.com/ar...n-96075840

Uh, sorry for all the questions, I can be too chatty. ^^;

LOL, Driger you're like ten anyways. If you believe yourself to be a decent member then surely there are other under twelves out there that could be good members too? Plus we'll have heaps of young 'uns when MFBs ick off over here. Prepare yourselves mentally now. XD

Yuki is the Rei at the end with the two Tala's. I'm the Tala wearing the white shirt that reads...well...Tala -shrugs and chuckles- Had to keep taking my glasses off for photos, so damned annoying.
Welcome to the WBO, You're going to love it here, and I was going to cosplay as Tyson but I could not find his jacket or make it, Impossible Pinching_eyes_2 so I'm cosplaying as Ray and it's nearly done! Hope you have fun at the Spinoff comp to.
We made my Tyson jacket from a red shirt we found in a charity shop and edited with white material.
Welcome to the WBO! BB-nation FTW.
Oh, and I think Spinster's still older than you......
Says in your profile you're female. :o Rocky, Rocky! There's another one of us! Grin *squeals like a little school girl*

It's grand to see another female on the boards. Smile It seems you're pretty articulate, too. You'll have no problems here, I'll wager.

Anyhow, welcome to the WBO! :p
Thank you one and all for welcoming me to the board.