Hello

Hi,Im bladeBee.My favorite beyblade is the metal dranzer.
Welcome. Why Metal Dranzer?
Welcome! Grin Have you heard of MFB?
(Mar. 09, 2009  8:48 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Welcome! Grin Have you heard of MFB?

Yeah
Metal Dranzer isn't too great. But Welcome to the WBO! Add yourself to the Map ^^^. Where are you from?
(Mar. 09, 2009  8:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome. Why Metal Dranzer?

First,because it looks cool,and second because i like attack type beyblades
Its a bad attack type, I think. The base is fine for attacks, though. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Attack
Read that.
Welcome!

Metal Dranzer is cool, but I hope you know that there are much better Beyblades out there. Tongue_out
(Mar. 09, 2009  8:50 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Metal Dranzer isn't too great. But Welcome to the WBO! Add yourself to the Map ^^^. Where are you from?
Im from the dominican republic
Should add yourself to the map incase any tournaments pop up that you may be able to go to. http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:01 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Should add yourself to the map incase any tournaments pop up that you may be able to go to. http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php

Just added myself and wow i thought beyblade tournaments dident happen anymore
Ones hosted by members on here still do... but no official ones anymore.
They are made by the WBO itself not those carpy Hasbro ones. Welcome BTW
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:06 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ones hosted by members on here still do... but no official ones anymore.

Well I like any type of beyblade tournaments.i should be able to enter one soon,i ordered a metal dranzer blade and some other blades and parts to customize metal dranzer.They should arrive in a few days
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:10 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well I like any type of beyblade tournaments.i should be able to enter one soon,i ordered a metal dranzer blade and some other blades and parts to customize metal dranzer.They should arrive in a few days

There still has to be one hosted in your area first. Wink You could always host one if you can find enough people to come.
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:17 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: There still has to be one hosted in your area first. Wink You could always host one if you can find enough people to come.

Well..how?i know how to find people,but how do i host one?Find a park and put one of those beystaduims there?
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:20 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well..how?i know how to find people,but how do i host one?Find a park and put one of those beystaduims there?

Pretty much.
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pretty much.

Thats good then,i live near prospect park,only hard thing is finding people,Not many people i know like beyblade or even know what it is.
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:20 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well..how?i know how to find people,but how do i host one?Find a park and put one of those beystaduims there?

Post about the tournament here on WBO and see who would be interested. Also tell people that you know about the tournament and they can spread the word around. Set the date and location well in advance (make sure that people will be comfortable with it). Tell people which the rules you'll be using (WBO rules) and the format (HMS, MFB, or plastic). Go to the tournament location set up stadiums. Depending on the amount people that show up you can decide if you'll do 'Modified Round Robin System', the Block System, etc. Then just battle Smile

(Mar. 09, 2009  9:25 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Thats good then,i live near prospect park,only hard thing is finding people,Not many people i know like beyblade or even know what it is.

Introduce them to it then Wink
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:35 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Post about the tournament here on WBO and see who would be interested. Also tell people that you know about the tournament and they can spread the word around. Set the date and location well in advance (make sure that people will be comfortable with it). Tell people which the rules you'll be using (WBO rules) and the format (HMS, MFB, or plastic). Go to the tournament location set up stadiums. Depending on the amount people that show up you can decide if you'll do 'Modified Round Robin System', the Block System, etc. Then just battle Smile

Introduce them to it then Wink

well i got a location,date..still thinking of that (whats hms?)and stadium(S)?I need more then 1?,because i only have 2.and last whats modified round robin and block system?
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:41 PM)BladeBee Wrote: well i got a location,date..still thinking of that (whats hms?)and stadium(S)?I need more then 1?,because i only have 2.and last whats modified round robin and block system?

HMS = Heavy Metal System

Read the WBO Rules which are used for tournaments. You'll find out about the 'Modified Round Robin System' and other important info. there.
A little late but welcome! Enjoy yourself. Smile