Hello

Hi guys im new here and only have 1 beyblade rock aries i live in the gta and would enjoy battling people i started a few days ago and im undeafted at my school witch was last friday im just looking for help i only win at school cause most people have dark wolf and such please give tips and idea and if any one can lend anything free i would accept please!
Tips about beyblading,hmmm,anyways welcome!!!
WELCOME, DUDE!!!
Tips?????let's me think......................did you mention Dark Wolf? Just try to get the 90,100 or the 105 spin track and attach the angle compass to your launcher grip(if you have one) it's good for a new beyblader. Thanks for reading.
WELCOME!!!!
um does anyone ahve any tips on how to luanch a rock aries really good
Ya i do, You wan't to aim aries at a distance torward the opponents bey and it will not just damage it. It will keep on hitting rapidly.
I have more tips just Personal message me.
oh,so thats what you mean,anyways,tips on launching!

there is what we call the SLIDING SHOOT.you pull the ripcord,and you slide the launcher going to the stadium.if you were able to do this,then you will see a flower like pattern movement of your beyblade
Welcome to the WBO!

When doing the sliding shoot I like to use more wrist action then forward movement!
Welcome to the WBO. You will learn soon, that Dark Wolf is made out of heavily outclassed parts. I know it's surprising because when I first started, I thought Dark Wolf was the best... Most of all be a good member a read Kai-V's message.