Hello!

Sup, I am new but then I'm not. I used to beyblade a lot before metal fight, but with metal fusion out I am starting back up, but things seemed to have changed a bit. I want a beyblade that would attack the spin gear more than the fusion wheel. So, I have made Flame Pisces 105WB (I think is the tip can't member.) I am in Louisiana and really would like to beybattle in a tournaments or something. Joyful_2 I am a good blader, and is there anything I can go to to look up any near by battles and stuff? Cute Also I want a better banner for my sig rather than the one I found on the Beyblade website.
Welcome To The WBO
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:43 AM)OldSchoolBlader Wrote: Sup, I am new but then I'm not. I used to beyblade a lot before metal fight, but with metal fusion out I am starting back up, but things seemed to have changed a bit. I want a beyblade that would attack the spin gear more than the fusion wheel. So, I have made Flame Pisces 105WB (I think is the tip can't member.) I am in Louisiana and really would like to beybattle in a tournaments or something. Joyful_2 I am a good blader, and is there anything I can go to to look up any near by battles and stuff? Cute Also I want a better banner for my sig rather than the one I found on the Beyblade website.
Hey!!Tongue_out_wink if we ever cross paths i'll make sure to battle you!! I'm also a great blader myself.
Attached Files

.jpg   beyblade-metal-fusion.jpg (Size: 50.84 KB / Downloads: 22)
(Jan. 03, 2011  4:23 AM)rockleone23 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:43 AM)OldSchoolBlader Wrote: Sup, I am new but then I'm not. I used to beyblade a lot before metal fight, but with metal fusion out I am starting back up, but things seemed to have changed a bit. I want a beyblade that would attack the spin gear more than the fusion wheel. So, I have made Flame Pisces 105WB (I think is the tip can't member.) I am in Louisiana and really would like to beybattle in a tournaments or something. Joyful_2 I am a good blader, and is there anything I can go to to look up any near by battles and stuff? Cute Also I want a better banner for my sig rather than the one I found on the Beyblade website.
Hey!!Tongue_out_wink if we ever cross paths i'll make sure to battle you!! I'm also a great blader myself.

You live in LA? Gasp