Hello!

Hello. I'm CyberSword. MY beyblade is currently Earth Bull C145SD, and that's pretty much it. Stupid
EDIT: My beyblade will soon be Cyber Pegasis 100HF. I'm getting the beyblade video game!
welcome, buy a Metal Face and RS/RSF/CS, and put it on that bey of yours and you'll have top tier defense. Joyful_3
Yo!
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:52 PM)XBlader Wrote: welcome, buy a Metal Face and RS/RSF/CS, and put it on that bey of yours and you'll have top tier defense. Joyful_3

Cool, thanks!
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:54 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: welcome to the WBO

Thanks
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:58 PM)Wraith Wrote: Yo!

Hi
[ sup welcome to the wbo
[/b]
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:04 PM)scipio132 Wrote: [ sup welcome to the wbo
[/b]

Thanks Smile I'm happy to finally be here.
I'm Lyke.
Welcome! Seems you got a good grasp on good defense! If you lived in the US and Rubber defense parts are not available to you, remember the next best thing is Rock Leone's WB. Also, get Earth Virgo, for GB145 because C145 is outclassed already.
Yo i am getting the Cyber Pegasis 100 HF with the game too.
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:25 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote: I'm Lyke.
Welcome! Seems you got a good grasp on good defense! If you lived in the US and Rubber defense parts are not available to you, remember the next best thing is Rock Leone's WB. Also, get Earth Virgo, for GB145 because C145 is outclassed already.

Thanks Stupid
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:59 PM)CyberPhoenix Wrote: Yo i am getting the Cyber Pegasis 100 HF with the game too.

Cool, GO CYBERS!