Hello

I just joined this board today and so I'm introducing myself. I am a long-time blader, and I grew up with the original three series and have bladed for equally as long. since I've always been more accustomed to the american Anime, you'll have to excuse me if I only use american names if applicable. I am a simple kind of guy, so I prefer using uncustomized beys(which I may sometimes refer to by the old sland term "blades") and I buy beys based on appearance and who uses them. as such, I don't have a preference between any of the four types, and like using a wide variety. I hope to get along with the people of this board
Welcome to the WBO! PM me if you need help or anything.
The names and the anime are not "American", by the way, they are simply in English.

This is not really directed to you, but besides Roan and perhaps one or two other people, I think I have yet to see somebody who resides in the United States not incorrectly qualify something of "American", seriously ... And then they tell me it is a stereotype.
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The names and the anime are not "American", by the way, they are simply in English.

This is not really directed to you, but besides Roan and perhaps one or two other people, I think I have yet to see somebody who resides in the United States not incorrectly qualify something of "American", seriously ... And then they tell me it is a stereotype.

Jeez! cut me some slack, okay? you don't have to harsh my mellow all the time. I'm simply referring to the Anime's english dub and the North American products. give me a break, alright?
It's not her fault you're wrong, though.

It's better for everyone if you refer to something correctly so there aren't misunderstandings.
This time it is really just me, personally, who hates seeing United States people refer to everything as "American" incorrectly. The toys are not any more American than they are British, French, Australian, Italian, etc.

It is not my fault if I tell you off for your other posts as well. I do not stalk you or something : I look at all the posts on this forum, and when I see one that has something wrong in it, I act. If there is a correlation between the posts I moderate more and your posts, then that is really not up to me.
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This time it is really just me, personally, who hates seeing United States people refer to everything as "American" incorrectly. The toys are not any more American than they are British, French, Australian, Italian, etc.

It is not my fault if I tell you off for your other posts as well. I do not stalk you or something : I look at all the posts on this forum, and when I see one that has something wrong in it, I act. If there is a correlation between the posts I moderate more and your posts, then that is really not up to me.

well, couldn't you at least let me ease myself into here, instead of dropping the hammer on every little mistake? I would appreciate that