Hello

Hi I was watching this site for a while and I liked it so I registered. I first started blading in second class of Primary school, when I was about 9 - 10 years old. After moving to another school (everyone had too becaus that one provided only the first 4 classes) I stopped blading because there was noone I could blade with anymore and I got more into yu - gi -oh at that time.
Now I'm 15 and after discovering another hobby(which is watching animes), I decided to watch all Beyblade seasons. After seeing metal fight and finding out that there really are blades like this, I started to get some information about it, and now I really want one for myself but I'll probably have to wait long for it. That's because I live in Slovenia (and if you don't know where it is its west of Italy, north of Croatia, south of Austria and east of Hungary) and everything comes really late here.(if ever) Probably because it's a really small country and there are only about 2 million people living in it. Anyways I'm going to the capital in about a month and I'm gonna check what they have there (the only place I found where they even sold beys) and if I am extraordinary lucky I they might have some and than I'll finally get one or two for myself.
You might be (or might nor be) wondering why don't I buy them over net with Paypal right? Well that's because in my country you can't sned/recieve money from you bank account untill you are 18 so there is no way I can do it. And I can't get a credit card either and my parents won't be getting one of the either just so I can buy some "toys", I quess.
Well that's a little(too much probably) something about me.
hey welcome! you will love it here at WBO
PM me if you need anything! i think i already sent you a PM saying this exact same thing but lol welcome