Hello

Well,

I've been here a short while, but I never posted a proper welcome thread, so I thought I'd introduce myself a small bit in light of my new staff position.

My name is James, and I'm from Chicago. I joined this forum because my interest in beyblade had been rekindled, and I happened to stumble across the wiki which provided me with a great deal of info, along with some of the great members here.

If there are any questions you have, feel free to ask me. If any problems arise, I'll do my best to help solve them.
Only 603 posts late!
haha at least I know more about you now Smile
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:45 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: My name is James, and I'm from Chicago. I joined this forum because my interest in beyblade had been rekindled, and I happened to stumble across the wiki which provided me with a great deal of info, along with some of the great members here.

Hey! High five for the James'

I know you'll do a good job as a *Admin* for the fourms =D

Edited (thx G)
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:53 PM)James Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:45 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: My name is James, and I'm from Chicago. I joined this forum because my interest in beyblade had been rekindled, and I happened to stumble across the wiki which provided me with a great deal of info, along with some of the great members here.

Hey! High five for the James'

I know you'll do a good job as a Mod for the fourms =D

admin*
Welcome...? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! An experienced poster or a member of the staff will be happy to help you! ;-P
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Only 603 posts late!

Yea your way late lol, but it's ok glad your here james hope you don't mine me calling you by that name.
(Aug. 29, 2008  1:13 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: Welcome...? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! An experienced poster or a member of the staff will be happy to help you! ;-P
Pretty much the story Smile

(Aug. 29, 2008  3:28 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Yea your way late lol, but it's ok glad your here james hope you don't mine me calling you by that name.

Doesn't bother me at all.
Nice to meet you, Synesthesia!

Always nice to have helpful and new members here. Joyful_3 (lol)

Have fun, erm, staffing!