Hello!

Hi, just got here. I stopped playing beyblade about 2006, but I got back into it, and I've been really looking for 2 HMS beyblades, the ones that I forgot to buy. Dragoon MS/MSUV and Gaia Dragoon MS. Already found Gaia, but only found a dragoon ms on plamoya for $156 USD. Chocked_2 MEH. Any tips?
They are so rare and sought for that they are indeed worth that much now. You should not expect to pay less than fourty, even fifty dollars for a Dragoon MS from what I understand.
yeah i know. Im willing to pay up to 60 USD for one. And how do you do that whole post reply thing?
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:09 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: yeah i know. Im willing to pay up to 60 USD for one. And how do you do that whole post reply thing?
Post reply ? What you did for that post ? I do not understand your question.
Hi Firinmahlazuh I'm also Firin' mah' Lazor'! BLAAARG!
Sup! welcome to the wbo! I hope u enjoy ur experience in the world of beyblade!
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:09 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: yeah i know. Im willing to pay up to 60 USD for one. And how do you do that whole post reply thing?

You mean the quotes? Like what I'm doing now? Well, under each post there is a quote button. Just click there and thats all it takes.
Welcome, and read the PM...
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:43 AM)BeyFan Wrote:

You mean the quotes? Like what I'm doing now? Well, under each post there is a quote button. Just click there and thats all it takes.

Like this? Yeah thanks. Stupid