Hello

Hello all. My name is Zero, and I am fairly new to Beyblading. My Girlfriend introduced me to it a little while back and now I am into it quite a bit. She is an old school blader so she uses the originals, and now so do I. In fact I have a TAKARA Dragoon G on its way to me from Japan as we speak. Thank you for reading this and have a great day.

~Zero
welcome to the WBO Grin 90% or more info on here is about MFB some people maybe able to help with old school beys..
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:32 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: welcome to the WBO Grin 90% or more info on here is about MFB some people maybe able to help with old school beys..

I see, well thats ok, I've used 3 MFB blades, and I'm not sure if this is true or not but, aren't the techniques used the same? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question.
They are.
well some of the launch techniques you cant do with MFBs but yeah most of them their the same..
LIKE? They all can be used on any system.
I see, now all I need to do is learn them lol Well I'm here to learn, and thank you for the warm welcoming. So far the only one I know is the Sliding Shoot and that will come in real handy when I face of against my GF again. When I fought her she only had some of the new ones. (She lost her old ones in a move years ago and bought them again just recently, in fact they came in yesterday) She was using the Wolf and I used the Drago. If only I knew the Sliding shoot then lol.
i have a link somewhere let me find it :T its somewhere in all the crud i save for who knows why..anyways back ontopic...
------------------------------------
http://beyblade32.tripod.com/id11.html
------------------------------------------
Lighting Ldrago? O.O dang good find... Ldrago should have won easly on the clunt dark wolf is possibly the suckiest MFB ever created..
Wow that helps. Thanks! I'm sure its joking about the high winds thought, am I right?
i am a bit sketchy on the high winds one but i guess it could possible work...would need a very light/fast bey though like it gets hit once and its game over.....
-sorry edited beyond edit didnt not mean to put that if you saw it-
Well looking at it technicaly, yes it could work but I think the stadium would be torn if it went that fast. Anywho thank you. Since I am new I may ask seemingly stupid or obvious questions so bare with me.

edit- Speaking of dumb questions, does anyone know how to get ahold of old beyblades and Bey Stadiums for cheeper than Amazon? eBay doesn't seem to have much on the old ones but it does have alot of fake ones.
Brooklyn those aren't techniques. They're useless.
eh we were all noobs once Tongue_out
and i am patient with people(in some cases i am not)
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:52 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Brooklyn those aren't techniques. They're useless.

I agree that alot of them are just.... interesting but some have a point. Like tilting the shooter forward slightly and stuff like that.
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:52 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Brooklyn those aren't techniques. They're useless.

launching techniques :T he jsut gave them names and called them moves but all them have to do with launching your bey a certian way :T thus a luanching tech
Read the ones on the Beywiki those actually do something important.
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:55 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Read the ones on the Beywiki those actually do something important.

Beywiki above or another site? .... And where are they? Sorry
Above. Read to find out.
Thanks Mchlbant, those were really helpful. I'm most interested in Gattyaki but it seems a little out of reach at the moment.
Hi Tongue_out_wink
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:42 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: i have a link somewhere let me find it :T its somewhere in all the crud i save for who knows why..anyways back ontopic...
Lighting Ldrago? O.O dang good find... Ldrago should have won easly on the clunt dark wolf is possibly the suckiest MFB ever created..

Are you implying that the dark wolf is a bad choice of beyblade? Speechless I would argue with that. I kick Zero's happy little butt every time with that one.
(Oct. 12, 2010  7:55 AM)She Wolf Nayru Wrote: Hi Tongue_out_wink
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:42 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: i have a link somewhere let me find it :T its somewhere in all the crud i save for who knows why..anyways back ontopic...

Are you implying that the dark wolf is a bad choice of beyblade? Speechless I would argue with that. I kick Zero's happy little butt every time with that one.

You just wait till my Dragoon gets in! Tongue_out I'll take your old school blades down!.... I hope... Cute By the way, happy birthday in 3 days Nayru

Oh and I'd like to introduce, the person that introduced me to Beyblade, my girlfriend, Nayru.