Hello.

Hey beywiki. I stumbled across these forums, while surfing for beyblade forums. I stumbled upon the BEYBLADE.COM forums, but they are inactive for years! Also i came upon BeybladeForums.com, which is just a green screen dated today? I really like beyblades, especially the anime. Im gonna further update my profile and hopefully things go well.
Welcome to Beywiki, doubletime.

I used to go to Beyblade.com forums, but I left about a year or two ago. So I'm guessing they went inactive a couple months after I left...hmm.

In any case, welcome to Beywiki. Hope you have fun!
Glad you found us, Doubletime. Hope you enjoy it here!
Enjoy your stay here at Beywiki.
Glad to see people joining at a regular basis.
Welcome to the beywiki
Alright. Hey sorry if this is a "sour" question, but how is the skill level of bladers here? When i played i was always aware of zombies/compacts/the better blade parts, when most friends/people i played with just picked their "coolest looking" blade.
(Aug. 09, 2008  1:14 AM)doubletime00 Wrote: Alright. Hey sorry if this is a "sour" question, but how is the skill level of bladers here? When i played i was always aware of zombies/compacts/the better blade parts, when most friends/people i played with just picked their "coolest looking" blade.

The skill level here varies, but you can look to the Advanced Bladers group and the Staff to be very high-level players. We're part of the movement that popularized those terms. I don't know if you remember the site Off the Chain, but I was the owner. Wink
Welcome!

Here, there are some bladers with a better knowledge than those who pick their parts based on aesthetics. Some people here are learning on their on will (and quite fast might I add).

Some others just don't like taking our advice despite the fact that we have such knowledge lol.
(Aug. 09, 2008  1:24 AM)bugturtles Wrote: Welcome!

Here, there are some bladers with a better knowledge than those who pick their parts based on aesthetics. Some people here are learning on their on will (and quite fast might I add).

Some others just don't like taking our advice despite the fact that we have such knowledge lol.

Really? so whos the strongest blader on this site? is it the admin? or you bugturtles?
I dont think any one person say they are the strongest blader on this site.
Yeah, beyblade was always a game of luck.
(Aug. 09, 2008  3:20 AM)doubletime00 Wrote: Yeah, beyblade was always a game of luck.

yeah that's why we dedicated an entire wiki and forum for it, because it is completely luck

how can you say this after talking about compacts and zombies
(Aug. 09, 2008  2:52 AM)doubletime00 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2008  1:24 AM)bugturtles Wrote: Welcome!

Really? so whos the strongest blader on this site? is it the admin? or you bugturtles?

lol it's definitely not me

There's no real strongest here. I think a few of them are near or at the same skill level.
(Aug. 09, 2008  3:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2008  3:20 AM)doubletime00 Wrote: Yeah, beyblade was always a game of luck.

yeah that's why we dedicated an entire wiki and forum for it, because it is completely luck

I didnt mean complete luck, but anything suprising can happen in the game. This reputation system, is it only for admins/staff?
(Aug. 09, 2008  4:01 AM)doubletime00 Wrote:

I didnt mean complete luck, but anything suprising can happen in the game. This reputation system, is it only for admins/staff?

No, it's for everyone. Please read the rules.

Luck is certainly a factor, but it is in almost any game. The whole concept of Beyblade is tilting the odds in your favour.
(Aug. 09, 2008  4:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2008  4:01 AM)doubletime00 Wrote:

No, it's for everyone. Please read the rules.

Luck is certainly a factor, but it is in almost any game. The whole concept of Beyblade is tilting the odds in your favour.
Yep, modifying was always the greatest advantage to beyblading. Alright i think i have a general of how this site is. Not to bad for a blader such as yourself to make such a community.
Modifying is illegal. We don't discuss it here, generally. Again, please see the rules.