Hello~

Hello everyone!
I am a returning fan to Beyblade. I used to watch the orignal series when I was younger and recently came back to the series when the new show came out.
Me and my little brother plan to buy new Beyblades pretty soon.
Nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to upcoming events! ^^
welcome to the WBO and I sense that with a comment like that you will make it far in this organization with your strong beyspirit
welcome i just joined 2 im allso a return to beyblade the best one to buy is rock leone
don't say that unless you know what you're talking about because it is a horrible buy
no its not is a allsome blade and rilly balanced [storm capricorn is the worst ] i own both blades
Thank you =)
Based on the recomendations page I plan on buying a BB-05 Pegasis 145D (and blue is my favorite color)
Blind creating the blind...

I don't mean to be derogatory, or judgmental, but this is just a pet peeve of mine, other than the phrase 'pet peeve ': how can you say "I used to watch the orignal series when I was a kid" when the original series came out in 2001 was it? if you were a kid, by my guess that means 3-8, you could only be about 13-18 and I'm sorry, but 18 is far from not being a kid... the first 20 years of your life are only about 35-40% of your life, while significant, only the end of those years are you beginning to be self-dependant...

Nevermind me, I just get angry for no reason. I'm the worst of what's to come, if you can bear me, then I'm sure you'll have a good time on the site.
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:09 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Blind creating the blind...

I don't mean to be derogatory, or judgmental, but this is just a pet peeve of mine, other than the phrase 'pet peeve ': how can you say "I used to watch the orignal series when I was a kid" when the original series came out in 2001 was it? if you were a kid, by my guess that means 3-8, you could only be about 13-18 and I'm sorry, but 18 is far from not being a kid... the first 20 years of your life are only about 35-40% of your life, while significant, only the end of those years are you beginning to be self-dependant...

Nevermind me, I just get angry for no reason. I'm the worst of what's to come, if you can bear me, then I'm sure you'll have a good time on the site.
Yeah that's true. I should have worded that A little better ^^;
I'm not 18 btw only 14 (soon to be 15)
Don't bother correcting yourself, everyone makes some sort of mistake to me... Heh, at Hasbro tournaments you'd be in line at the guillotine for being almost 15, here you actually get to play more!
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:15 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Don't bother correcting yourself, everyone makes some sort of mistake to me... Heh, at Hasbro tournaments you'd be in line at the guillotine for being almost 15, here you actually get to play more!
What do you mean?
I haven't really played in a tournament before...
Hasbro has a cutoff for their tournaments at 15 for one good reason and many stupid reasons.
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:21 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Hasbro has a cutoff for their tournaments at 15 for one good reason and many stupid reasons.
Why's that?
Would I still be able to participate at tournaments by worldbeyblade?
Of course! that's the whole point of this site! Open to all players, all ages.
welcome to dethnote... i mean wbo oops
That's good~!
I'll have to practice incase there's a touranment in FL soon

edit: thank you!
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:03 AM)snsninja Wrote: Thank you =)
Based on the recomendations page I plan on buying a BB-05 Pegasis 145D (and blue is my favorite color)
nah, get storm pegasis 105rf, storms a good attack wheel, and rf is the best tip for attacks, and rock leone is not the best if your going for defense, it is outclassed by earth and vigro

anyways, Welcome to the site
Welcome to the WBO!~
Follow all the rules and you should be good. LOL
Thank you! nice to meet you guys! ^^
XBlader Okay! If the store i'm going to has it i'll get that