Hello!

Yo! Nice to be here and I hope enjoy the experience of a forum dedicating to Beyblade as fandom instead anime. I was into the series as a kid and am currently getting back into it with Metal Fusion...yes I'm American, yes I prefer most dubbed anime, no I am not biased but I do have opinions on the new series compared to the original three. While you'd say the anime is more action and good vs evil, the old made more sense. I'd rather continue this in the proper discussion topic. Long story short, spinning top toys being the ultimate power for taking over the world? No. Sacred Beast Spirits in the hands of the wrong person being used to control people and strike fear in the hearts of man? Sure that works a lot better, nuff said. Now I don't own any MF blades and the only beyblades I had either been lost during my move to a new house, or just worn out and broken (my Strata Dragoon G Blade base for instance) hopefully I can raise money to just mail order some of the old ones and pick up the new and hopefully a beystadium on my own.

Nice to meet you all btw.
Welcome to the WBo