Hello

I am Doompenguin; I'm not too familiar with beyblade (I got into it right when it was going into hibernation), but I used to be quite knowledgeable about the now-defunct game of B-Daman (I know some of you from the equally-defunct B-daman community).

So...'hoy!
Hey. (it's meteor blue!)

It's been a while!

Welcome!
Hey, I remember you! Welcome to Beywiki. Smile
Welcome! I never played B-Daman so I don't really know anything.
Were you at CT or something?
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
G Wrote:Were you at CT or something?
Welcome to Beywiki Smile

Yeah, I used to be a mod over at Celestial Trigger.

Thanks for the welcomes! Smile
Haha, totally remember you from CT

Welcome
Woah you like b-daman? what's your favorite and can you teach me about crash b-daman anytime soon?

Edit: and welcome to beywiki
devitoman Wrote:Woah you like b-daman? what's your favorite and can you teach me about crash b-daman anytime soon?

I used to be really into it, but my figures have been shelved for the time being.

Also, the only system I'm intimately familiar with is the Zero system (I don't really buy stuff from import stores, so I was limited to whatever was released here in the West). I haven't been keeping on top of the game long enough to know much of anything about the Crash series. Sorry. Unhappy
I still think Hasbro took your idea for the Snake Loader with that mod of yours lol.
bugturtles Wrote:I still think Hasbro took your idea for the Snake Loader with that mod of yours lol.

Probably. Of course, I didn't have the skills to make it work properly, anyhow. On top of that, having a loader that huge (snake loader or bottle loader) was a hassle. It's easier just to have a magazine and reload it every once in a while.
Doompenguin Wrote:
devitoman Wrote:Woah you like b-daman? what's your favorite and can you teach me about crash b-daman anytime soon?

I used to be really into it, but my figures have been shelved for the time being.

Also, the only system I'm intimately familiar with is the Zero system (I don't really buy stuff from import stores, so I was limited to whatever was released here in the West). I haven't been keeping on top of the game long enough to know much of anything about the Crash series. Sorry. Unhappy

It's ok, same here, well ever since the zero 2 sytems I don't have any but there pretty cool to look at at theintoy.com

Anyway I can pm you some glitches to make some (I think) legal changes to your zero b-daman.