Hello

Hi im Master Zero. i have been a Blader since it was first released all those years ago. im still trying to figure this site out and understand the battle system and what not so please help me if you can. the Beyblade i use is Black Dranzer and it has served me well in the many years that i have owned it. i have many diffrent blades but only one metal battle beyblade wich is Strata Dragoon and sadly iv never been able to use it even once since my little cousing smashed my launcher. i havent played in a few years so im a bit rusty but in the small tournaments my brother and i would hold with all our friends i was number one, adn undefeated. they Beyblade i used back then was Master Dragoon. if you have any questions for me feel free to ask thanks
-Master Zero
thanks its nice to meet you. where can i find the new beyblades at? i live in colorado and havent seen them anywhere.
I usually go to target (target sells them cheaper) and walmart they have a pretty good selection.
hey master zero i'm a new blader but my rock leone is really tough
Heey Welcome To WBO Master Zero.
You Ever Need Help You Could Message Me & All Moderators, Their All Very Nice.
~Jayfresh0o0~
thank you all very much and rjgotong thanks i remmember the original ones sold for around 6 dollors. how much do the new ones run at Target?
About 7 bucks now 8 bucks at walmart I believe and kmart is like 9
at target you can get one for 7 dollars, a 2 pack for 13, or a one pack with a bey grip for 9 dollars
Welcome to WBO, u can buy new version beyblades in toys'r us !!!
if u have any problem please ask us or the moderators Smile
welcome senior zero