Hello...!

What's up everyone. Nice to meet you all!

My younger brother was into beyblades and guess what, he pulled me in too. Well, I'm just starting so I'm probably going to get a lightning ldrago, storm pegasis and rock leone. Idk, people reccomended them Grin

Anyways, I'm really glad I could join this community.

TTYL on some other thread

EndlessEcho
Welcome to the WBO
enjoy blading here
welcome to the wbo.

i would recomend getting some plastics
Welcome to the WBO !! I Recommend storm pegasis and lightning ldrago not sure about rock leone and DON'T get plastics they're not needed anymore for competitive play only for collection purposes!
For starting off:
1) storm pegasis is incredibly hard to control, especially as a beginner, it will often KO.
2) rock leone as a whole is not a good beyblade, but it comes with the bottom WB which is the top tier, and standard for defence customs.
3) A good beginning beyblade would be earth aquila, which is already almost a top tier stamina beyblade ( only difference being a regular track instead of DF145, not too prominent a difference) which also has decent defence.

And don't forget to enjoy yourself here. Everyone is really helpful =P and there's a lot of information here (and is updated really quickly too).