Hell and Basalt: Ideal for Gattyaki?

Poll: What do you think of my theory?

Smart, and yes, it could be very useful! HOORAY YOU!
50.00%
You suck at life. This idea fails and could never be used.
13.16%
Kinda easy to think about, not really smart... but it could be effective.
21.05%
A well though out theory... but it won't work.
15.79%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Which one broke?
Ok, hah, sorry to be so confusing but let me Re State this:

O.K. so I was Battling with my friend BeyCenter at my house. So he recently got the Sonokong Version of Basalt Horogium, and we wanted to battle. I never battle with an uncoustomized bey, but this time I decided to. I used an Earth Eagle 145WD. Earth Mold 2 to be exact. And I noticed that he was all "Proud" and such about Basalt and I decided that I would use the Gattiyaki. So then we said "3, 2, 1, Let it Rip" so then when he shot when I shot, and since he has a Twice as heavier bey, I knew that this would work, I shot Eagle aiming straight at his Basalt Wheel, and I actually hit it in Mid-Air, so the impact was so brutal that his Facebolt UNSCREWED and came into the 5 pieces. To clarify NOTHING broke, just that all of his parts were in the stadium. So I guess I defeated him. In another round, I tried Gattyaki again and I pinned his Basalt against the Stadium wall and it lost balance, causing it to lose. So 2 losses for Basalt Horogium, and Eagle Defeated it with Gattyaki! Remember, it was Basalt Horogium that was defeated BY a Gattyaki with Earth Eagle.

So is that clear enough? Heh, sorry for that last post. So here were the "Conditions"

x2 BeyLauncher R
x2 Laucher Grip
x1 Sonokong Stadium

And that's it....
Well, this is the point with Gattyaki. Any beyblade that is small and heavy will be able to deliver this kind of damage.
Hmm, somewhat related to the topic of Gattyaki, if you miss what does the end result (assuming you're using an RF/aggressive CS) pattern turn out like for everyone?