Hell Crown 130FB Draft

Hell Crown 130FB was released in Random Booster Vol.8. Although Hasbro hasn't released Hades Crown, Hasbro has released Divine Crown TR145D, Fang Leone 130, Forbidden Ionis ED145FB, and Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, so you can make a recolored version( if you have all of the beyblades listed).

[Image: beyblade-metal-fusion-4d-bb-116-c-hell-crown-130fb.jpg]

Face Bolt: Crown
The face depicts one of the 88 constellations in space, Corona Borealis.

Clear Wheel:Crown
The Crown Clear Wheel shows three triangular protrusions on it's sides, each one with a pearl inside of them. It has a crown like design on it's upper and lower sides, also with pearls inside of them. It has bad stamina though. It is crimson in color

Metal Wheel:Hades
Total Weight:39.6 grams
Hell was first released in a radiant gold colour. As a part of the Maximum Series, it had the widest diameter of any metal wheel ever released, having a diameter of 50 millimeters. However, Big Bang since then has been shown to have an equal diameter.

Hell, just like many other metal wheels, is split into three wings. Each wing represents each head of the three headed dog, Kerborus. Between eacn wing, is a large gap that are for BD145's protrusions to pass through. On the side of each wing are four indents which, in addition to the end of each wing which ends in a pointed " head" for Smash Attack, increasing Hell's attack capibilities. Due to it's heavy weight, it's relatively high recoil is lessened by a significant amount, and because of this, as listed above, in combination with BD145 in boost mode, can be used on many customazations.[/quote]

Use in Attack Customizations
Hell's three wings and Smash Attack provide consistent results against top tier defense type customazations in the combo:
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RF

Track:130
130 is a track of a medium height, though it is outclassed by 125, and CH120. This track is between the 120 and 145 height. It is outclassed in terms of stanima by 145 and 230, because they have more tilt because of their height. It is a pinkish or clear color

Bottom:FB
FB is the better alternative of FS, because it has more defense within itself. FB is basically a WF bottom with a small ball tip at it's bottom. In performance, it has the attack power of WF, yet the defense of B, or a mini wide ball( in other words, it's like WB, just smaller in width).

Overall:
Hell Crown is made of a few useful parts, such as FB and Hell. Although 130 outclassed by the 125, 120,105, 100, 90, and 85 families, if Hell was used on anything lower than the 120 height, it will scrape the stadium floor. And Crown could be used in some customizations, so therefore, this beyblade could be useful for competitive play, and for collection purposes.
This is written a bit unprofessionally, but I suppose it is an okay start. You should've copied the Hell section from here,
and the 130 section from here.
Quote:Face Bolt: Crown
The face depicts Corona Borealis, one of the 88 constellations in space., Corona Borealis. The motif shows a crown with a design that makes it look like it is made of vines. The motif also has an eye in the middle of it. The entire motif is outlined in white, and is on a mustard yellow face bolt

Clear Wheel:Crown
The Crown Clear Wheel [b]has
three triangular protrusions on it's sides, each one with a pearl inside of it. It has There is a crown like design on it's upper and lower sides, also with pearls inside of them. It has bad stamina though. It is crimson in color.

Never use the Hasbro name so name it Hell Crown 130FB
(Nov. 28, 2012  9:06 AM)MissKarat Wrote: Never use the Hasbro name so name it Hell Crown 130FB

First off, I have never bought many Takara Tomy beyblades, just Thief Saramanda and Duo Uranus. And what's wrong with Hades Crown?

the vids are nice it really doesnt matter what you name because you knew what they meant by hades crown
I do not even think Hasbro released Hell Crown as "Hades Crown", so it makes absolutely no sense. We also always only use the original names on Beywiki. We get all the information first, so it makes no sense to take a step back and call our articles by the Hasbro names as if we only learned about the Beyblades when Hasbro makes them two years later ...
(Nov. 29, 2012  3:24 AM)HorologioTempo Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2012  9:06 AM)MissKarat Wrote: Never use the Hasbro name so name it Hell Crown 130FB

First off, I have never bought many Takara Tomy beyblades, just Thief Saramanda and Duo Uranus. And what's wrong with Hades Crown?

Ok then tell me this, when was the last time anyone used the Hasbro name for Beywiki articles?
Seriously though, look at Kai-V's post above....
Also, you should really copy that Hell section from the Hell Kerbecs article. Most of your facts are wrong; for example, Big Bang has an equal diameter to Hell. It is not the second largest...
Unless you look at testing threads if you don't own any of those parts then you shouldn't write an article about hell crown, also you need the overall section.

Also use "hell" not "hades"
Im so sorry for all of the mistakes I've done. I am a beginner, so, I don't really know how to make a forum yet.
IMHO, you should make those edits I posted in the 2nd reply.