Heh...I'm new and I'm good.

Hello Whats up if anyone lives in the Georgia Metro Atlanta area hit me up to bey battle. I have a Rock Aquario(which is my best) and a Storm Pegasus(which is not that good but is alright)
That's not how you say welcome!

*pats you in tha back and gives you a man hug*

that's how!
Welcome to WBO Smile
I'm still learning about Beys I hope to learn from you too lolz
Storm Pegasis is a nice pickup.It is the stadiums that matter.You apparently are a Hasbro consumer , which I am not suprised to see you say , Storm Pegasis is " alright ".Significantly , Rock Aquario , provides more stamina , thus giving you the idea that it is better , which it is not.The reason of not owning or owning a poor stadium ( Super Vortex , Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium , or maybe even Lightning Force ) can give you that to reason.

Anyways welcome , and enjoy your visit !
Were could I buy the other products of Beyblades and btw I beat most of my friends with Rock Aquario not Storm Pegasus
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:50 AM)Storm Breaker Wrote: Were could I buy the other products of Beyblades and btw I beat most of my friends with Rock Aquario not Storm Pegasus
If by other beyblade products you mean beylaunchers, metal faces, ect., You can get a lot of good stuff of ebay, like Metal faces and launcher suspensions, and string launchers you can get with a TT starter or buy separately from local stores.
I don't find it necessary to pay tons of money for Takara Tomy when i can pay 8 bucks for 1.
Hi dude welcome to wbo.Tip:try your own launch techniqueJoyful_2
Thanks bro. And what do you mean by launch technique?