Heeey there.

To be honest, I dunno why I didn't join this place a few years ago.. but better late than never, I suppose.

With the Metal Fight series less than 24 hours away, I thought I'd finally join, because I'm looking foward to hearing what people have to say about it. I also still love the original Beyblade series. xD

So yeah.

I'm hoping to stay active here, and not wander off after a few days.. x_x; I'm bad about that with forums.
Wow. o-o

I thought it would air really early tomorrow morning, our time. xD;
(Apr. 05, 2009  5:26 AM)ReiRei Wrote: Wow. o-o

I thought it would air really early tomorrow morning, our time. xD;

I did this, too. Dang Ocarina of Time.....>.>
Anyways, welcome to the WBO. Where are you from?
can that be turn into English?
(Apr. 05, 2009  5:29 AM)sousa98 Wrote: can that be turn into English?

If you want to translate it. There aren't any translations yet.
Anyway, this isn't the place to ask.
you mean that this is not the place anyway, welcome to the wbo
(Apr. 05, 2009  5:44 AM)sousa98 Wrote: you mean that this is not the place anyway, welcome to the wbo

Yeah, sorry. Edited.
Thanks for the welcome, you guys.

& Thanks you for the episode link, Brad. xD

-just watched it-

It didn't start out too bad, but I'll have to get used to the new characters.
welcome to wbo i hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome! Whereabouts are you from? Grin

Love your avi btw. I think I have that image somewhere on my computer.
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:09 PM)Rocky Wrote: Love your avi btw. I think I have that image somewhere on my computer.
It is a fanart ... She might not have permission to use it.
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a fanart ... She might not have permission to use it.

Oh I doubt she has. But it's still pretty.

Actually, I'm not too bothered as people using fanart as avatars but she probably shouldn't have edited it.....Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:11 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh I doubt she has. But it's still pretty.

Actually, I'm not too bothered as people using fanart as avatars but she probably shouldn't have edited it.....Pinching_eyes_2

D: Yeah, I like to give credit, but it's a really old fanart that was drawn back in 2003.. I have no idea what site I found it on. x_x
It's by like Achiru or something. I'll check later.....
It's fine. xD

I can change it, it's no biggie.
Lol, you don't have to change it. I don't think anyone actually had a problem with it - merely questioming the ethics surrounding it. Pinching_eyes_2
Oh well. XD

I honestly just used the fanarts, because I was having issues finding good screencaps. nn;