50.00%
Yea, pretty cool
50.00%
Ehhh, it's alright
0%
It's terrible
0%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
So basically my new system is the heavy metal system beys redesigned to look more like their plastic counter-parts. So let's say you take dragoon f's AR then take that design and make it out of metal. Then, you make several copies and glue or weld them together to get a thicker and metallic AR. Of course Dragoon f's AR would lose easily due to balance issues, but if there was a metallic version of tiger defenser, think of the amazing capabilities. This system doesn't just include just a heavier AR, but a new running core as well. The running core is basically a spin gear with a mfb performance tip on the gear part so that it is much better balance wise. The new running core is a metal dome shape onto the spin gear,this makes it heavier and be able to take harder blows than the plastics and hms. The difference in Hms and Hms 2 is that hms 2 is keeping the same size as the plastics.The main point of the HMS 2 is to increase the size of the hms so that it can compete better with mfb and give it more of a wider range of choices so that not all combos are similar, and to bring the plastic designs into metal, which the original hms can't do since it's so much smaller and there are only like 30 types made I'll try to get pics up later if anyone was confused on what I was talking about. I'll also try to present a video when I finish my design to show one going up against a hms bey, a plastic bey, and a mfb bey.
so tell me if I need to change anything, if you hav any questions, or what you guys think about it ,
just don't be harsh or rude.
Side Note: If I do start making these I'll make the first ones as remakes and the next ones greek mythological beasts and probably do a story or something.