Heavy Hitter

I used the

Attack Ring: War Bear or War Monkey
Weight Disk: 2 of 8 balance (I think)
Spin Gear: Right SG (Triple Change Version)
Blade Base: Flame Change Base

The good thing about this blade is the weight and if I use War Monkey as the AR it will fare better. This blade is almost unbeatable except if the tip of the base changes anytime during launch or battle or if it battles another heavy or heavier blade than itself. I have a question, if a beyblade lands in the penalty pit without making contact with the other beyblade, does that count as a loss?

That is all.
War Bear and War Monkey are completely different parts. Also, you are using two weight disks, and an AR that is built-for a sub-ring without one, which is against the rule of Beyblades. Therefore, this combo is illegal and worthless.

Funny you call HMS Beyblades cheating when they aren't, yet this combo is cheating itself.

Also, of course it counts as a loss if the you fall in without making contact.
awesomonewb Wrote:I have a question, if a beyblade lands in the penalty pit without making contact with the other beyblade, does that count as a loss?
Yes, it is considered a penalty for launching badly just as in Tennis your opponent gains a point if you double a fault (missing the designated area twice when serving the ball). I know brad already answered the question but i wanted to explain why just incase you where wondering what the reason behind it was.
Bey Brad Wrote:War Bear and War Monkey are completely different parts. Also, you are using two weight disks, and an AR that is built-for a sub-ring without one, which is against the rule of Beyblades. Therefore, this combo is illegal and worthless.

Funny you call HMS Beyblades cheating when they aren't, yet this combo is cheating itself.

Also, of course it counts as a loss if the you fall in without making contact.

I think we might need to do a little write up on what constitutes a legal combo.
yes that would be good.