Heavy Galzzly

I think everyone here knows galzzly...and will agree that its crappy...

BUT: With some changes it can become one of your best blades!
Did you know that it´s possible to put TWO defense rings into that blade at once?

just take the spinning attack ring out, put in a defense ring from dranzer g for example(the open side has to face down) then put the galzzly defense ring on it and then finish the blade with the galzzly attack ring.(whithout the spinning one of course!)

-->keep in mind that the blade is not officially build for 2 defense rings! I don´t take the responsibility for any damage caused from my creation!

Well, now the blade has great endurance, speed and will work fine against all kinds of blades!
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:46 AM)MS_green Wrote: I think everyone here knows galzzly...and will agree that its crappy...

BUT: With some changes it can become one of your best blades!
Did you know that it´s possible to put TWO defense rings into that blade at once?

just take the spinning attack ring out, put in a defense ring from dranzer g for example(the open side has to face down) then put the galzzly defense ring on it and then finish the blade with the galzzly attack ring.(whithout the spinning one of course!)

-->keep in mind that the blade is not officially build for 2 defense rings! I don´t take the responsibility for any damage caused from my creation!

Well, now the blade has great endurance, speed and will work fine against all kinds of blades!

except its illegal.
Illegal. About as meaningful as saying you can make the strongest Beyblade ever by buying an unstoppable gyro Beyblade. If you're already breaking the rules, hey, why not?

Beyblade is a game of balance with rules in place for a reason. Working outside those rules is worthless.
I know it's illegal but I want to try this when I am buy myself testing out blades.
Pretty old news..I remember doing this when I was 12.
Sorry...didn´t know that it´s illegal..
So you´re only allowed to use each part once?(I never took part on competitions, so i don´t know)

Yeah, i was quite sure that someone might already know this but i still wanted the others to know.

greetinx
(Apr. 10, 2009  1:55 PM)MS_green Wrote: Sorry...didn´t know that it´s illegal..
So you´re only allowed to use each part once?(I never took part on competitions, so i don´t know)

Yeah, i was quite sure that someone might already know this but i still wanted the others to know.

greetinx

You should read the Official WBO Rules Book, it will tell you a lot of info about what legal and illegal and a lot of other stuff.
I thing it's fairly just in saying it isn't "your invention" seeing as me and my brother both figured it out not even a year after the show was aired in 2001

we also figured out that you are also able to keep the attack ring on with both weight rings on it as well which just causes one tough(and painful) hit to your beyblades and hand if you go to stop it. Seeing as the plastic attack ring doesnt move at all when both weight rings are on.
...why has a 3 year old thread with no purpose been revived, with no purpose?
And why didn't you report it?