Haze and some other stuff

Yo guys,

I have just recently made my signature (YAY)

I might put up some HAZE when I have a scanner. HAZE MUST BE KNOWN!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

This might just be me, but the font/the color of the font sorta throws it off.
(Jul. 07, 2009  1:22 AM)Hero Wrote: This might just be me, but the font/the color of the font sorta throws it off.

Yeah, I just couldn't find anything to match with it but the noise reminds me of a majestic dragon roaring and making noise.
(Jul. 07, 2009  1:24 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Yeah, I just couldn't find anything to match with it but the noise reminds me of a majestic dragon roaring and making noise.

it reminds me of bad jpeg compression
(Jul. 07, 2009  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it reminds me of bad jpeg compression

Okay.. It may be that... but I purposely put the noise there. I might just make an updated version.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Better or worse?

Also, what do you think of this one?

[Image: sig-1.jpg]

DarkDragonsclaw :\
They both look bad ... can I see the original image?
(Jul. 07, 2009  2:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They both look bad ... can I see the original image?

The original image? That was the first one. I suck at photoshop :\ If you can give moi any ideas, that would help. So, is the text the bad one or is it the whole pic?
I meant ... the image without you editing it.

You're trying too hard. You're putting all these effects in and it just looks bad.
(Jul. 07, 2009  2:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I meant ... the image without you editing it.

You're trying too hard. You're putting all these effects in and it just looks bad.

okay, here is the original image
[Image: untitled.jpg]
Attached Files

.jpg   DRagonsclaw.jpg (Size: 36.8 KB / Downloads: 125)

Nevermind.
(Jul. 07, 2009  2:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ...

Nevermind.

heh? what happened?
You edited in the image after you made the post. :\

If you're going to use lineart, use it. Don't do some lame paint-fill.

I honestly don't think that image is a very good basis for a signature anyway.
(Jul. 07, 2009  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You edited in the image after you made the post. :\

Actually, the image was too big and it didn't work so I had to put it in Photoshop.
(Jul. 07, 2009  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I honestly don't think that image is a very good basis for a signature anyway.

And thnx Brad.
Oh God, I don't care anymore. Im just gonna put HAZE here.
Yeah, my vids on youtube. Im currently making Rockman.EXE amv with How Far We've Come by Matchbox Twenty based on the Soul Unison and the transformation scenes. However, WMG is owning the music and it is bugging me :\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdefIVY0FIo

Animal I have become- Megaman
8D I completely forgot about Megaman. T-T
Megaman is awesome... I love the Axcess and Beast Series.
8D i got the GBA games which is fun. Eee
also i like Megaman NT Warrior. which Megaman sounds like Ray from Beyblades. Smile lol
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:24 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: 8D i got the GBA games which is fun. Eee
also i like Megaman NT Warrior. which Megaman sounds like Ray from Beyblades. Smile lol

Hahah true, true.
Yeah. Also who cares about what Brad said... I like the signatures on this page you made. Smile
(Jul. 27, 2009  1:30 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Yeah. Also who cares about what Brad said... I like the signatures on this page you made. Smile

it's easier to say something's nice than it is to give thoughtful criticism

we don't improve unless someone shows us what we're doing wrong. if my graphics design friend hadn't told me my mistakes this site would look like garbage
Yeah true.. but i still like them either way.
Haha, Criticism; I open my arms to you Grin

Im making a Video on the city of Melbourne for the Year 9 city week with the song Viva La Vida Grin I might put it up on youtube or somethin when it finished Pinching_eyes_2
[Image: MainbadguyLeon-1.jpg]

[Image: BMIassasin.jpg]

[Image: RandomDrawingP.jpg]

Ehehe... This is the start of the Haze manga my friends and I are making Grin

Its a rough copy so it may no be perfect due to my sight angle! And this guy is the main Bad guy for Haze who has "good" intentions.

2nd one is a BMI soldier.

3rd is a main character; Adachi Yoson.
^^ looks awesome Dragonsclaw. Grin