Hay Bros ~

Hey there ~ I'm Citrus (sometimes known as Citrus Knight), I just picked back up on beyblades after seeing some of the new Metal Fight Beyblades at Target last week and getting hit by nostalgia, instantly bought a booster pack (Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario), and have since decided that I'd like to get more into the game. Since I stop by Target every week after my sewing lesson, today I bought myself another Beyblade, Dark Bull.

I guess some other info for me. I'm a 17 year old girl living on the East Coast. Aside from Beyblades, I enjoy playing the Pokemon video games and doing lots of roleplaying (pokemon, horses, cats, etc.). I'm going to TRY and be as active on here as I can. But couple this with the four other sites I'm on, I don't know how well I'll be able to do that XD Not to mention I'm a senior in high school and I've got senior project due by next month (OHBAJEEBUS)

I'm pretty sure I was on here before, but neither remember my account username, and I wasn't that active either, so I decided that I might as well just make a new account 83 I'm back into Beyblades and out to become as skilled in the game as I can get.

anyway, yup, that's totally it ~ <: Hope to get to know a lot of you guys here ~
Hey, hope you enjoy the WBO.
Also, I posted first, for once. I guess that is a good sign about you LOLTongue_out_wink
-sips tea- ahh, i love getting replies to introduction threads 8D

Thanks for the welcome, bro ~
Welcome to WBO wow long intro have a great time Pm me if u need anything! Grin
I love writing, can't resist writing long bios x3 what can i say ~
Anyway, thanks for the welcome <:
Have fun make friends and remember mods and admins are your friends
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:00 AM)Ra Wrote: Have fun make friends and remember mods and admins are your friends

This is the truest thing EVER.
Hey, cool name
Welcome to the wbo! Hope u enjoy ithere. Pm me if u need any info on combos, or anything really. Have fun!! Make some friends! We are very nice people here! (Mostly ;D)
Thanks for all the welcomes <: I'll be sure to look for help with some of the combos ~ I'm actually starting to think I'm getting a better understanding of them, too <:
And I do hope that I can make some new friends here ~
He , he Citrus , makes me wonder why I love OJ , hmm......Anyways welcome !
Nice to see that I'm not the only one getting back in beyblade!
Welcome to the WBO Smile
You've got a good Intro thread, better than most Grin
welcome to the wbo!!!hope you have a good time!!
welcome! this place it really cool!
Grin Yay!! Lots of welcomes <3 And thanks <:

I actually didn't really get to collect many of the beyblades when I was little, so I'm hoping to change all that now ~ I already have friends getting ready to gift me beyblades x3
Welcome. If you need any help with combos go to they beyblade customizations section and look around. You will find a lot of good combos and lots of testing on new ones. Make sure to check beywiki as well. If you need any help, make sure to PM somebody.