Hawken

For those of you who don't know what hawken is go here then read this fanfic http://www.hawkengame.com/.

CHAPTER 1
With every passing moment a person died I waited for an aid or retrieval squad but it never happened.I couldn't fly to the next station the outlaws would blast me like a bulls-eye.My mecha "hawken" would never survive the battle.I built it from scratch and equipped twin machine guns and mercury power source.I was just a recruit on a rescue mission to rescue hostages.I was trapped and the next asylum was on the other side of the grid.The military sent me on a precision job.I knew my calling.I jumped up and boosted my mecha thrust to full power.Shooting every thing in my way.I saw what was happening next and it wasn't good.A tiger rocket came flying at me.I knew it wouldn't destroy hawken but it would pack a punch..................................................

I woke on a cot my insides were exposed and my skin was burning I had what felt like a cancerous migraine."my name is ace............." thats all I could remember.Three figures hung over me they were messing with my insides.My instinct jumped in again and I kicked them away and grabbed my K-20 pistol from its holster.I looked around in the dark room.The american flag was hung in it there was a whole wall of weaponry,The most distinctive thing was the people they had gas masks on and marks on there arms that looked like royal lion.I knew who these people were and killing them would make me feel a whole lot better.

I may do character auditions just do them like this:

Name:

Tribe or military branch:

Mech or weapon name:

personality:

Specialty:

Description and backround info: