Have you ever ?

done something crazy for beys ?.. ex: stole them .. idk
Are you dumb? You want to be arrested?
The only "crazy" thing I've done with Beys is buy a lot of them in one go, and a lot is like four to give Starters and or Boosters in one go.

But seriously, you're hurting the companies by stealing them, and if your condoning such acts, your membership on the WBO will be a short one, and that can nearly be guaranteed. Also, this topic should be closed soon.
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:58 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Are you dumb? You want to be arrested?
You need to add this to the end
"For stealing a Top!?
Stealing is stealing, and it shouldn't be condoned. Even though you see it as a mere top, it damages the hobby.
The craziest thing I've ever done for bey goes like this.

One time I went to the store *here comes the crazy bit* bought Beyblades.
Wrong place to post this guys; I think this is the section where you ask stuff/comment on the WBO.
I traded my brother a Pokemon Poker chip for parts of Poison Serpent (everything but SD)

This is the wrong place for this thread. This should be in Beyblade General.
People said it before but I'll say it again.
Craziest thing I ever done with beys is dun dun dun, buy 4 and a stadium in one day!

(Later I was told the stadium is banned from WBO unlucky for me) lol
*Looks for receipt* and yeah stealings dumb don't do it.
ok .. you guys make it sound awful. indeed i did steal them only once but come on i didnt mean if you stole them or what not ...
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:20 PM)DarknemesiS Wrote: ok .. you guys make it sound awful. indeed i did steal them only once but come on i didnt mean if you stole them or what not ...
A person does not have to be a recidivist to be a criminal.
Back when I was in 6th grade 7 years ago I snuck a wob of super glue on the tip of my friend's beyblade before we battled because I hated losing.
Nothing really happened but it made his tip a little crusty.