Have known the WBO and want to help! I'm a new member!

Hi guys, i'm a new member to the WBO. My favorite beyblade is Dark Bull. I like watching the episodes and I can't wait untill 96 comes! Does anyone know beybladestation I a friends with him on YouTube? He has cool sigs. Did anyone get a sig from Beybladestation or Diamond another guy I heard. (I know some people on WBO, including Kai-V, she's the leader here)I like to customize beyblades. I have a storm pegasus 105RF, Dark Bull, Flame Sagg, Rock leone, Earth Virgo, Rock Orso, Rock Escolpio, Lightning L Drago, Cyber Pegasus, Storm Aquario, Burn Phoenix, Thermal Pisces and like 15 more beyblades. I like Hell Kerbecs alot. I can't wait to see Faust VS. Ryuuga!!!! Episode 96 here I come! I've known about the WBO for some time. But not much else. I hope to start a sig shop or be partnered in something. Thankx for your time
~Beast Bull
Welcome to the WBO!
welcome lol thats a lotta beys....ull get rose gold in no time if u go on gettin more
Wow Welcome bro , nice collection , looking forward to your sig designs , it is always gr8 to see awesome work that sig designers do , i really like Night's signs he is a great sig artist & i also am looking forward to your work Smile
Thats quite a nice collection youve got going there!
WELCOME Eee
Welcome To The WBO Smile
Welcome! Enjoy your time and here please, don't do anything to get yourself a bad name. (We're talking about you, rup123!!!) -グラビティ ペルセウス
elcome to the WBO!

NOTE if you are wondering who rup123 is he was a recent spammer of the WBO
Welcom to the WBO.