Hasbro vs MS

Just got my Drigger MS and it's pretty cool except I dont think it quite compares to my old Hasbro blades! It loses almost every battle with Bearing stinger or Wolborg 1 & 2!
I even gave the Drigger the upper hand with a later launch and still a win was rare!
Any body else seen this or is it just me???
Hasbro = a company that produces beyblades
HMS = a beyblade system

so it doesn't make sense to be saying, "Hasbro vs MS"
Driger MS isn't very good, and against a Zombie/Spin Stealer, it's even worse.
(Aug. 21, 2009  7:52 PM)Kei Wrote: Driger MS isn't very good, and against a Zombie/Spin Stealer, it's even worse.

Huh what would you recommend I get since im new to HMS type blades!
And Zombie type Hasbro is all I have left!
Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Samurai Changer MS
Jiraiya MS
Dragoon MS UV
Sea Dragon
Round Shell MS

... the list goes on. Aside from Dragoon MS, none of the first batch of HMS Beyblades that were released had useful parts (by today's standards).
I thought Wolborg MS and DGMS were first batch?
Weren't the first batch the ones in the anime? In the 3 and a half episodes i was of G-rev before finally Bandet turned it off, i only was 5- Driger, Dragoon, Strata, Wolborg, and Dranzer.
Wolborg was never made in the anime.
Tala was in a coma from the begining of the HMS section of the season till just before the end of the last episode.
(Aug. 21, 2009  8:38 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I thought Wolborg MS and DGMS were first batch?

Wolborg MS and DGMS weren't. A-# series HMS are considered the first batch, while MA-# HMS are considered the later releases.

---

However, I'm surprised you aren't winning against your uncustomised Plastics with a Driger MS.
(Aug. 21, 2009  8:19 PM)Kei Wrote: Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Samurai Changer MS
Jiraiya MS
Dragoon MS UV
Sea Dragon
Round Shell MS

... the list goes on. Aside from Dragoon MS, none of the first batch of HMS Beyblades that were released had useful parts (by today's standards).

Thanks I will look out for them!
(Aug. 21, 2009  7:51 PM)Aqua Wrote: Hasbro = a company that produces beyblades
HMS = a beyblade system

so it doesn't make sense to be saying, "Hasbro vs MS"

I think he meant Plastic vs MS
(Aug. 22, 2009  4:40 PM)FelGrand Wrote: I think he meant Plastic vs MS

Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to explain to him that Hasbro =/= a type of beyblade and that it is a company. Plastic and HMS are beyblade systems, which are both built by Hasbro, a company.
(Aug. 22, 2009  4:44 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to explain to him that Hasbro =/= a type of beyblade and that it is a company. Plastic and HMS are beyblade systems, which are both built by Hasbro, a company.

Didn't know that!
(Aug. 31, 2009  9:14 PM)Bearingzombie Wrote: Didn't know that!

Now you do Wink
(Aug. 31, 2009  10:06 PM)Aqua Wrote: Now you do Wink

That I do! Oh and the HMS has started winning now the rip chord is worn in a little! I think because it was new the launcher parts were stiff. Oh and I ordered a MFB and cant wait to have it fight my other blades!