Hasbro v2's average weight

Hey guys! This time i need to know if you ever bought and weighted more than a valtryek v2. Here's why: i have 3 of them, 2 from Er battle set and one from a classic starter pack. 
Er v2 n° 1= 8,70 grams
Er v2 n° 2= 8,50 grams
Sp v2= 8,40 grams

How could you guys explain that?
870 grams!  O_O

All kidding aside, mold variations are the main reason why.
Ok, but Hasbro ones should have the same mold i think. In the end, that's not a weight difference to be worried about. TT's v2 is also helped by the reinforcements inside the wings, i think the layer stands about 9 grams or a little bit less right?
Btw, official WBO rules will let me apply ensky stickers (i guess they came out with corocoro, maybe i'm wrong) on my Hasbro v2? They are meant to be used on TT's victory valkyrie...
(Apr. 22, 2018  12:53 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Ok, but Hasbro ones should have the same mold i think. In the end, that's not a weight difference to be worried about. TT's v2 is also helped by the reinforcements inside the wings, i think the layer stands about 9 grams or a little bit less right?

No, I meant different mold variations.
ie mold A, B, C

Hasbro has more than 1 mold for for every beyblade. So the mold tolerances will vary slightly on each.
I know, hasbro basically mixed TT mold 2 and 3. It features the reinforcement in the center section but not in the wings. Tbh, i don't think Hasbro has several molds for its v2. Just the one i mentioned (i believe), only different re-colors...
Ensky stickers dilemma: is there anybody out who knows if i can place them on my Hasbro's v2?
Nobody knows rules about ensky stickers? Only TT or even Hasbro?
(Apr. 22, 2018  7:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I know, hasbro basically mixed TT mold 2 and 3. It features the reinforcement in the center section but not in the wings. Tbh, i don't think Hasbro has several molds for its v2. Just the one i mentioned (i believe), only different re-colors...
Ensky stickers dilemma: is there anybody out who knows if i can place them on my Hasbro's v2?

Yes, you can place Ensky stickers on Hasbro product.

Yes, there are many molds.
Even if they only have 1 type of mold, for example mold A1, they have MANY of the A1 molds. Of course, there will be slight variations between all of those A1 molds.
Do you understand now?
Sure, of course one layer can't be the exact copy of another one in a mass-production industry like this. Thanks for the stickers tip!