Hasbro's Zeta Driver

Hasbro really did me dirty with their Zeta driver. The center post that holds the blade together broke within 14-ish days and then I was left with a useless driver. I got it as part of Spryzen Requiem 0 Zeta.
happened to me also a few years back, mine lasted about a year and then broke, sorry bud but there is no fix for it
(Mar. 19, 2023  6:54 PM)Pegasus145RRF Wrote: Hasbro really did me dirty with their Zeta driver. The center post that holds the blade together broke within 14-ish days and then I was left with a useless driver. I got it as part of Spryzen Requiem 0 Zeta.

I'm pretty sure zeta-s lasts longer. My cousin tends to have a lot of his bey parts break, especially his performance tips. However, he's had turbo spryzen for awhile and nothing about it has broken yet.
Zeta-S is useless I'd say cause the defense mode (best mode on regular zeta) is flat which ruins the tip as a whole so I never use Zeta-S

the silver zeta from the Silver Spryzen Requiem in the champion set thing doesn't have the problem from the regular Hasbro variant