Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion

harder plastic
Harder plastic than both. It's quite a hard plastic.
thats a plus! =D thanks

i wish hasbro made all of thier stadiums like that. Design and material all play as major factors in succsesful stadiums. the design for MS isnt super, but the material used is great!

i have seen the MS once before in person. i was just double checking. thanks agian
I'm actually looking forward to getting this stadium!! It's small size seems like a great thing for those trips to grandma's house. Also the ridge may be tiny but atleast it has a ridge.
It's sad, because Hasbro Stadiums aren't good for Attack types, it makes some kids think that attack types suck when it's just the stadium.
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:47 AM)Night Wrote: It's sad, because Hasbro Stadiums aren't good for Attack types, it makes some kids think that attack types suck when it's just the stadium.

VERY TRUE VERY........TRUE No doubt. I think hasbro need to like sign up on wbo and see what we say? <Off-Topic>
I dought Hasbro does this intentionaly.

I do find it strange that the Hasbro and TT metagames are completely opposite of eachother though, under all of the circumstances. i dont believe in coincidence...could there be a ligitament reason i wonder...

anyway, i must get this stadium, along with Max and hopefuly, this new Fireblaze stadium...
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:18 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I do find it strange that the Hasbro and TT metagames are completely opposite of eachother though, under all of the circumstances. i dont believe in coincidence...could there be a ligitament reason i wonder...
It's most likely due to legal reasons. It is probably a safety hazard under US laws to not have the stadiums fully enclosed, preventing the metal tops from flying out and hitting little kids at fairly high speeds. Japan has always been pretty lax with their toy safety laws.
Even so, they may still duplicate the Takara design while still closing off the openings and converting them into the pockets Hasbro is famous for. Of course, they could use fences but there is probably the corporate issue of children not always using them due to comfort issues and such.
I might waste my money on this for Christmas , but my parents are already getting me the vorteex stadum pakage.
i really don't know why people keep saying the PTW is a horrible stadium it isn't bad it is pretty good the Mobile Stadium is really small in person i've used on in a tournament for practicing it is horrible the design is the only good thing about that stadium except you can take it anywhere easily. The pegasus thunder whip design as in the design of material it is made from is a horrible choice but it is a pretty good stadium
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:43 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: i really don't know why people keep saying the PTW is a horrible stadium it isn't bad it is pretty good the Mobile Stadium is really small in person i've used on in a tournament for practicing it is horrible the design is the only good thing about that stadium except you can take it anywhere easily. The pegasus thunder whip design as in the design of material it is made from is a horrible choice but it is a pretty good stadium
Your choice of words is odd, but what we know is that the Pegasus Thunder Whip is flat enough to be too boring and bad, not to mention the fact it has no exits of course.
I own this, v-force mobile, and super vortex, and v-force is best, sv is second best, and mobile is a piece of carpy carp.
These are all awfull stadiums!
sv isnt good at all. its exciting, but incredibly small and unbalanced. Mobile isnt good either but its better than SV.

Gilgamesh:Tests showed LF was decent and we have hopes for Stampede and Firestrike
Isn't the Stampede stadium the one with three pits inside of it? I doubt anyone has hope for that.

EDIT: My mistake, I hadn't seen that information.
you have not heard Momiji? Stampede has been released WITHOUT the craters. the only existing Stampede stadiums with craters are prototypes. From what i have heard, Stampede has a better slope than LF, but no real testing has been done for it.
i think it is the same as the original[not the vforce] it is tiny and ruins the performance tip
...its not the same...and it doesnt ruin anything. it is made from the same materials as a TT stadium

if you were addressing Stampede (which is off topic) it is similar, but not the same. the dimensions are different ffrom LF.
(Dec. 11, 2010  10:55 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: ...its not the same...and it doesnt ruin anything. it is made from the same materials as a TT stadium

if you were addressing Stampede (which is off topic) it is similar, but not the same. the dimensions are different ffrom LF.

I've seen it stacked perfectly with PTW/LF
that can't be.....LF and PTW are different so it cant fit both
They fit together because they are the same general shape. The point at the bottom, center of the "bowl" on the stadium is approx at the same spot. Though they are so similar that if they all were painted the same colour, lightning force and Max stampede could be easily mistaken for each other. So in other words, same shizz, different pile.
(Dec. 06, 2010  1:05 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: you have not heard Momiji? Stampede has been released WITHOUT the craters. the only existing Stampede stadiums with craters are prototypes. From what i have heard, Stampede has a better slope than LF, but no real testing has been done for it.
It's a good thing they did.I can already imagine all the failed attacks used in a stadium with craters...
ThunderWhip, L-Drago, Max Stampede, Firestrike.
All the exact same shape.And considering that they all have no openings, high walls and massive spaces, they all fail.
SuperVortex already explains itself, and apparently Mobile sucks.So every blader should get a Takara stadium.
(Dec. 11, 2010  11:38 PM)Beyson Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  10:55 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: ...its not the same...and it doesnt ruin anything. it is made from the same materials as a TT stadium

I've seen it stacked perfectly with PTW/LF

LF and PTW are different, as stated by Fisherman and Libra.

and this is a topic for mobile. if you want to talk about Stampede, go to that thread.
I'm a defensive blader, but every type is ruined. Anyone else notice it is flat at the bottom?