Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion

(Aug. 14, 2010  8:43 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: So I assume $35 in total? Hmm might have to hold off on the HMSes haha
No, slightly less than thirty in total, unless the weight of the item gets revised.
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:43 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: So I assume $35 in total? Hmm might have to hold off on the HMSes haha
No, slightly less than thirty in total, unless the weight of the item gets revised.

Cool I sell some stuff this is gonna work out great, I should stop making this off-topic sorry
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  7:48 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: It cost $30 for an attack stadium of Gmarket? Sorry for the off topicness
Yes. Five dollars, then the shipping. Quite reasonable though.

Would you be able to help me with that one Kai-V? I'd be glad to pay for everything I just don't know how to read Kanji.

Isn't it beautiful. I can talk and understand Japanese, but I can't read Kanji! What a Game Designer I make huh? Tongue_out
The fact that Gmarket is korean might also be a reason as to why you can't read the "kanji"
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:17 PM)Corey Wrote: Well, I picked it up today, and wish I didn't.

First of all, it's tiny. I'll post pictures soon, but it's REALLY small on the inside.

Not much slope, and attack blades have no chance of getting a KO in this stadium. Slide shooting is pretty impossible, as the blade ends up ramming into the wall and spinning out if it doesn't get caught by the weak ridge.

Stamina blades are the way to go in this stadium, much like the Thunderwhip.

Pictures:
Ah, sorry Corey, have been pretty busy so I haven't had time to post my 2 cents.

Well, I do agree that this stadium wasn't worth it at all (I purchased it for $24.) Though I must say, I can easily perform sliding shoot, and my attack types can easily (almost always) win out. The ridge is so high, that when blades are 'slammed' against it, they usually bounce off it and end up flying out of the stadium.

The raised center is quite frustrating for battles as well, usually being a major factor because of how atrociously small this stadium is. The smallness also causes me to sometimes miss when I try to perform sliding shoot..

Many times (maybe 6/10) blades of all types will be caught by the ridge and end up riding it uncontrollably until they fly themselves out of the stadium, being an extreme nuisance.

Overall, stadium sucks. If I would've kept the money it could've gone toward a Takara-Tomy stadium...

I can answer questions and w/e. May be able to post vids another time, but as a said, I'm pretty busy.
Vid's up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5bej1PXZS4
Thanks Daegor.

It finally uploaded after like 5 tries. I'm sorry for the wait guys :\
ill change what i said ill take the chance of buying one
What do you mean I use my Storm Pegasis and Sliding Shoot it works great!
definatly to expensive for this kind of stadium. is it more balanced than LF?
Not really... Did you see the OP? It doesn't have nearly enough slope to benefit attack types, and it's quite small too.
Their Stadiums aren't the best, but their Beys are good.
so let me get this straight...

PTW<Mobile<LF

wow. another disapointment.

is mobile atkeast made out of hard plastic like the TT stadiums? even back in the day, hasbro stadiums were never made from the same materials as the TT ones. all my old stadiums broke as a result...
Dang! It seems they always get you buy how cool the box is, but the actual product is less than stated Unhappy Shame, shame, shame.
None of them are good. So,

LF=Mobile=PTW
how can you assume that when its a proven fact.

ptw is the worst

mobile is somewhat better, not by much

LF is far superior to both, but still not up to TT standards

Stampede...its a gimmick LF stadium, and gimmick stadiums are hard to critizize
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:48 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Stampede...its a gimmick LF stadium, and gimmick stadiums are hard to critizize
Gimmick Lightning Force, or Gimmick Pegasus Thunder Whip ? How do you know ?
i looked at sample pics online. it seems to use the LF mold but i would need to confirm this in person, although i have not seen it in stores yet. it may use new mold entirly. if i ever get tgis i would have to dimention it

this is off topic. but if i can find those pics agian i will start a thread for it
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:14 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: this is off topic. but if i can find those pics agian i will start a thread for it
No, not a new topic until somebody actually bought and tested it, for what it is worth ...

Concerning this stadium, I suppose we are always looking for some more test results if anybody has time to waste.
well now that i have Storm Peggy100RF, LLdrago 100Rf, and several good earth combos at my disposal, i suppose i could do some tests if i ever got the stadium.

we will see
My Storm Leone 100SF slammed a Earth Bull GB145WB through one of the walls, so it snapped off (It wasn't broken, it just came off). SF is awesome in this stadium, H145 sucks here!
My son has the mobile stadium and although I wouldn't consider it a great stadium it is fun. Its field is so small
that an attack type can send an opponent clear across the room. It's small size also means you get a few ripcords across the knuckles, and the attached back board gets in the way of string launchers. Overall great for road trips but not much else.
Yeah, my buddies whine about that... Ow.
so is this stadium made from the same plastic as the Hasbro stadiums, or the harder plastic loke TT's?