Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion

Also, might I add, when Storm Pegasus is battling in the battle case with both tops going at full strength, it is 100% a better top than all my other Beyblades. In the bigger stadiums, it tends to fall into the pockets. I wish Hasbro would make something to fill the pockets. I'm returning my Lightning Force Stadium to TRU, soon. It was not fun.
Because you did not read my Hasbro Metagame thread. It tells you how to use RF in there. LF is amazing compared to this carp.
I was worried that the center had a huge flat center before I got it and it was true Unhappy For some odd reason I go better without ther launcher grip in this stadium.
Does anyone know how to use Storm Pegasus effectively in the Lightning Force stadium without lowering its stamina?
It'd be polite to include a link to the correct thread after saying I posted in the wrong thread.
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:58 PM)OptimusPrime Wrote: It'd be polite to include a link to the correct thread after saying I posted in the wrong thread.
It would be cool for you to look around as well. We get dozens of newbies who ask the same questions repetitively.
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:16 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: Also, might I add, when Storm Pegasus is battling in the battle case with both tops going at full strength, it is 100% a better top than all my other Beyblades. In the bigger stadiums, it tends to fall into the pockets. I wish Hasbro would make something to fill the pockets. I'm returning my Lightning Force Stadium to TRU, soon. It was not fun.

Bolded 1: Then Somehow You Have Terrible Customs,Or Your Just Making It Up
(Which I'm Willing To Bet You Are.)

Bolded 2: Then Your Launching Incorrectly

Bolded 3: Why Would They Possibly Do That? Just Buy The Super Vortex Stadium.

Bolded 4: Then I Guess You Should Quit The Game. Mainly For The Fact That Hasbro Will Continue Releasing Stadiums Like PTW,LF,MXS
Actually, I never change the part on my tops. Dark Wolf is the only Beyblade I own that comes close to withstanding Storm Pegasus but it loses in the battle case when it is in front of Storm Pegasus' path of attack. I always launch my Storm Pegasus second because I try to like that particular Beyblade.

What is the correct way to launch Storm Peagsus? I've tried to look on google for ways to launch Storm Pegasus. Every time I do so, the words I search for always get mixed up. The only thing I could find was the sliding shoot. I tried the sliding shoot but my Storm Pegasus still goes into the pockets sometimes. I also used the search function on this board and I couldn't pull up anything. I went through several pages of threads on this board and gave up when I started seeing last year's threads.

Also, the Super Vortex Stadium has been described as fragile and it only comes in the 2 player starter set. I don't want to waste money on it when I already have L Drago and Storm Pegasus. At first, I thought the pockets in TWP were cool because it gives Beyblades another way to win. Then, I hated the pockets because my Storm Peagsus always went into them.
I think it is time for you to understand that if you want to use an Attack type correctly, forget about Hasbro's Beystadiums. Move on.